The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

STi9OeG.jpg

snaked some headers around the skeleton and engine mount

Simply wont work I tried quite a few different things didnt think it would override the parts ,
only thing I can suggest is if this route is used IRL ect ,
is to go on the AC forums and make a thread regarding the idea , I am sure if people like the idea and its used IRL like I say there simply should be no reason to add it ,

I doubt highly adding the second route as a mod would stay on RD IDK :) but I did try .
So, thread is up, I dunno, if you want to say "want it unbelievably", here is your chance: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/suggestions.29/

Been goofing around a bit with updated ads and some improved textures for a few older mod tracks. Mostly for practice, and because I grew tired of the overstretched, low res Kunos logos at some tracks. Haven't decided if I'm going to release anything yet, it depends on my shcedule and if there's enough interest to warrant the effort.
Anyway, here's a glimpse of Tiago Lima's Le Mans with more current banners. Pretty much done by now, except for a couple of gremlins that needs to be figured out.
1ewStrN.jpg

AVuUPkc.jpg

1qANHjk.jpg

pi5mlpV.jpg

IvUwr2Y.jpg
1qANHjk

Last edited:
That Le Sarthe Update looks really well, done, maybe @Tiago Lima could intergrade it into a update of the mod.
----
Remade the exhaust header as I had a major brainfart (=the current engine block texture is the wrong way front to back, so intake and exhaust did not line up with each other)
k9lYkQ5.jpg

Made a first instrument (also another hint to what veteran car is part of this "resto mod")
7UsIWx6.jpg

My interest is bigly :)

Especially for Le Mans as I find it to be one of the most extensive, accurate and most beautiful mod tracks out there. Looking great!

Been goofing around a bit with updated ads and some improved textures for a few older mod tracks. Mostly for practice, and because I grew tired of the overstretched, low res Kunos logos at some tracks. Haven't decided if I'm going to release anything yet, it depends on my shcedule and if there's enough interest to warrant the effort.
Anyway, here's a glimpse of Tiago Lima's Le Mans with more current banners. Pretty much done by now, except for a couple of gremlins that needs to be figured out.
1ewStrN.jpg

AVuUPkc.jpg

1qANHjk.jpg

pi5mlpV.jpg

IvUwr2Y.jpg
1qANHjk

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 406 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 257 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 275 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 162 27.6%
Back