The Setup Market (Service is down)

Apps The Setup Market (Service is down) 0.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sadly, looks like I was the target of a hack, the setups table was dropped apparently.

Oh well, ironically the domain name was due for renewal in 3 days. I'm afraid thats the end guys. I stopped the service for now, I will decide whats next in the next few days.

This has always been a free service without ads, I was paying all the (small) bills and had absolutely no gain in any form (well, it was fun and a great playground). If find it truly disgusting that someone would hack such a tiny free service, just to **** with people.

you are awesome for making this service to begin with. These setups helped me out SO many times. Thank you for your work, **** the idiot hacker guy :)

Last edited:
This is such a shame, I do struggle with the mindset of people who would target a site such as this. I agree with some of the other posters, I do feel a little lost without the app.

I have such little time for simracing as it is these days - and definitely don't have any spare to perfect my own set-ups. However, I do have a spare couple of ££ though, so would gladly contribute a few pound a month for such a service if it was to ever find it's feet again.

Great service , very sad to hear about you having to shut down ....
I would gladly contribute a few Dollars/Pounds/Euros if it would help maintain a more secure service .
As I'm sure many others here would too .

I, and most users I think, would pay for this service. Keep it reasonable and I think it would pay for your time. This is still one of the most used racing games and I hope you are able to work this out. Sounds like you will have tons of support. Thanks, J

This was the quickest way to set up my cars .... VERY DISSAPOINTED that the apps been hacked. Gonna take me ages now to get a decent setup now. Great job to the developer. Looking forward to the comeback

Damn... after 1800+ hours of playing this game for 7 years, I find this...:cautious:
But its sadly dead...I feel like :poop:

Hope you'll find the motivation, energy and time to get back to it one day, I'll support you as others :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea