The Setup Market (Service is down)

Apps The Setup Market (Service is down) 0.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Have not been able to get the app working for quite a while now. It states "fetching server.." both when launching through native AC and via Content Manager. I have tried updating it but no luck, anyone know how to get it working?

@SeriousNewb I installed it manually, replacing any files that content manager may have placed. It works for me as of today. Give it a try
I've never installed it using the CM always manually. I wonder are there elements in apps/python/ that CM may have added that might prevent it from functioning correctly?
[EDIT] I went back through the version history and stopped at 0.4.5 which appears to work for some reason

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the app. I loved how GTR2 and GTLegends, 2 games that came out 14 years ago had online setups in game, but AC did not. Many of the setups I've tried greatly improved my laptimes as Im horrible at creating my own setups. My only complaint is that the app is totally unreadable in VR. Is there anyway to change the color scheme to something readable when using the Rift CV1?

Attachments

• 20191209194436_1.jpg
    20191209194436_1.jpg
    614.7 KB · Views: 142
Not dead no, but not actively maintained either. Last time I tried everything worked like it should have. Some users have reported they had problems loading the in game app, I cannot reproduce and have no spare time to investigate. Seems like it still works for the majority of people as the app still gets a good review now and then.

Make sure you have a combo that actually have setups, try a very popular combo such as 458 GT2 on spa and if you still dont have setups there then something is wrong for sure.

My account is "not activated yet". I have a login name and password but can't get in. Apparantly I got an activation mail a long time ago but I cannot find it. Is there any way to get a new activation link without making another account using a different email address?

My account is "not activated yet". I have a login name and password but can't get in. Apparantly I got an activation mail a long time ago but I cannot find it. Is there any way to get a new activation link without making another account using a different email address?

Having the same problem, seems broken which is a shame.

Having the same problem, seems broken which is a shame.

Are you guys trying to upload setups or download? Just checking because if you are only trying to download, you do not need the account. If you already know that no worries.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.