The Setup Market (Service is down)

Apps The Setup Market (Service is down) 0.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys, I have not said my last word that's for sure. But before even thinking of getting the service back online I would like to make some changes to the api to make it more robust, to ensure this would not happen again. This could be slow though, very slow. I'm not promising anything, my schedule is hectic at the moment so I have very little time to spare.
Any news regarding the service coming back?If your schedule permits?

Im in too...

Guys, where can I find some nice setups for Nordschleife for all the common cars like 911 rsr and so on... Perhaps we can change our files somewhere else?

@Mathieu Labbé

Do you have a backup of the data hosted on the server? I Would love to recover my setup as i no longer have a local copy, and my WR has been beaten!! I NEED VENGANCE!! The name of the setup was TrackDay v8 i believe, for the M3 gt2 (nords tourist) :)

Hey guys, I have not said my last word that's for sure. But before even thinking of getting the service back online I would like to make some changes to the api to make it more robust, to ensure this would not happen again. This could be slow though, very slow. I'm not promising anything, my schedule is hectic at the moment so I have very little time to spare.
I'd be more than happy to throw some money in the hat if that was the case. I wish I could help with the api but, even though I'm a programmer, I have no clue on how the apps for AC are written.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.