The Setup Market (Service is down)

Apps The Setup Market (Service is down) 0.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mathieu Labbé submitted a new resource:

The Setup Market - In game setups download and upload

A few months back, I created thesetupmarket.com a web app allowing setups sharing. I had back then plans to make an AC app to allow setups downloading directly from the game. After months of research and hard work (and few months of laziness), here is, at last, The Setup Market Assetto Corsa App.

ls7Bce0.png

Features:

• List all setups...

Read more about this resource...

Seems great! :)

Petty thing, but lose the forward slash (/) in front of "Download" and "Upload" though. Looks a bit "codish". Unless it has to be there. :) I understand its WIP hehe. Just throwing an idea your way.

Cant wait for the upload button to work. This will be used by many when that works! :)

Thank you for all the hard work Mathieu! I get dizzy just by looking at all the files. :confused: Must have been a lot of work. Will test it today and give feedback. :)

Haha, I feel you :) But i'm not a fan of auto downloading stuff though, I just hate when windows does that (well, I just hate windows period :D )

The thing I was planning on implementing that might do half the work (I know, half of it, but I'm lazy too... :p ) was to identify which setup you have already downloaded, and those that have been updated since you've downloaded them. Then all thats required from you is a mouse click :)

Haha, I feel you :) But i'm not a fan of auto downloading stuff though, I just hate when windows does that (well, I just hate windows period :D )

The thing I was planning on implementing that might do half the work (I know, half of it, but I'm lazy too... :p ) was to identify which setup you have already downloaded, and those that have been updated since you've downloaded them. Then all thats required from you is a mouse click :)
Yeah, that would be great :D

Hey Mathieu Labbé,
Forget about my word "Ingame log-in" in the last review I wrote. I misunderstand the instructions. Now I linked my account to steam and I can upload the setups.

Thanks very much for your care.
See you

Really great, thanks! One thing that would be very useful is to be able hide it with a button. At the moment it's necessary to enable or disable it from the app list as having it permanently enabled clutters the screen. I would imagine having some icon, where clicking it displays the app and clicking again hides it.

It seems that if I enable this app in my general options in game, I can't load car/track any more. I tried disable all my apps and then enable them 1 after another, and it turns out that thesetupmarket is the one that's causing my issue. I checked the log file and it seems that it's timedout on this app. So I'm guessing the server being down affects the in game app as well?

Thanks for this fantastic app btw.

Yeah sry about that. Been having server issues lately... Dont know what's happening tonight though, different issue it seems. I should probably add something to prevent the app from crashing in that case though, even if it should not happen often... Thanks for pointing that out :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back