Bikernieki Race Track

Tracks Bikernieki Race Track 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Regarding the version numbering - it is not a linear scale :D
at v0.6, i`ll be possible 90% done with the track. and with version 1.2 i`ll be probably 99% done ;)
I`ve done significant work already in texturing and asset creation which will be re-used for remaining track layouts.
I wanted to have rounded decimals for each finished configuration and layout. It is easier to track it like that.

remaining tasks:
- grass, tyremarks, grooves.
- proper optimization
- track descriptions
- use of more advanced shaders for tarmac (normalmaps, fresnel and specular, detail maps)
- pebbles and tyre particles outside of the racing groove
- trackside objects (poles, flags, checkpoint buildings, finsh line, start lights, etc.)
- finish buildings, trees and objects inside complex
- lowpoly residential area outside the complex
- forest outside the complex
- moto track layout (extra 3km to detail - add lines, asphalt patches, fences, trees, ...)
- speedway layout (add grandstands, barriers, details)
- RX layout (3D scan the surface, detail it)
- Drift layouts (tyremarks)
- Kart track layout
- probably much more I haven`t thought of yet..

Holy crap man! I can already see this coming one of my favourites. Very much looking forward to future updates. Thanks!

Great track, had a lot of fun in the 962C.

Just two small things:
1. I went off at the penultimate corner (long right), but then joined the track again, but noticed later on that I was a lap down even though I was only seconds behind the leader all the time. So I guess I must've "skipped" a sector?
2. 8 sectors seems a bit like overkill?

Extremely good work!! The only problems I have are: The AI needs fixing, the cars are struck in the pitlane, and the second is that I can't see the 2 configurations from the Content Manager.

Track crashes AC in online session when I ESC -> pits in race. Qualifying it works fine.

Here is some gibberish(for me) from the logs. Could help to solve this issue.
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 000007FEF859C3F9)
000007FEF859C3F9 (MSVCR120): (filename not available): memcpy
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 126 (Address: 000000003B166760)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 126 (Address: 000000003B166760)
ERROR: SymGetModuleInfo64, GetLastError: 1114 (Address: 000000003B166760)
000000003B166760 ((module-name not available)): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 126 (Address: 000000000000000E)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 126 (Address: 000000000000000E)
ERROR: SymGetModuleInfo64, GetLastError: 1114 (Address: 000000000000000E)
000000000000000E ((module-name not available)): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\include\xstring (1142): std::basic_string<wchar_t,std::char_traits<wchar_t>,std::allocator<wchar_t> >::assign
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\escmenutimetable.cpp (177): EscMenuTimeTable::refreshSession
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\escmenutimetable.cpp (598): EscMenuTimeTable::onVisibleChanged
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\escmenu.cpp (240): ESCMenu::onVisibleChanged
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\sim.cpp (2864): Sim::activateEscMenu
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\pausemenu.cpp (100): <lambda_689de9d81ce22d25060120089c225dd3>::operator()
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\accameramanager.cpp (157): <lambda_9999b7b5e9262cceb4c87404d6e040e9>::operator()
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\kunossim\event.h (43): Event<ACCamera>::trigger
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (143): Game::onIdle
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (210): Game::run
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (475): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00000000772D59CD)
00000000772D59CD (kernel32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 000000007750A561)
000000007750A561 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

Great work with the track. Nice for mod testing to have another accurate track where they race Legends cars.

Hey, really good work. I was wondering if you were thinking about adding the other part of the race track too? I mean the witch kettle corner, this can attract alot of people, since its a really popular and a tricky section in drifting of course.

Hey, really good work. I was wondering if you were thinking about adding the other part of the race track too? I mean the witch kettle corner, this can attract alot of people, since its a really popular and a tricky section in drifting of course.

that part is already modeled, but I need to detail it - add kerbs and barriers, add nicer transition to grass and plant trees.

martinsh updated Biķernieki Race Track with a new update entry:

Biķernieki Race Track v0.4

View attachment 216077
- short "Oval" circuit configuration
- a simple Drift configuration
- improved road surface collision model
- added grooves
- improved AI lines
- added apex and brake cones
- some optimization
- detailed finish line and working semaphores
- collision wall fixes
- timing checkpoints now back to 3 (as supported by AC)
- track section names
- some new textures
- added flags and banners

View attachment 216076

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi, one question, what would be the "simple Drift configuration"? thanks

What i meant of "simple" is that it is kind of "sandbox" drift layout. In future updates I`ll add actual drift configuration with barriers, boxes and decorations that are in real world counterparts. Meanwhile I`ll edit the original post and change "simple" to "sandbox" not to cause more confusion :)
Thanks for the video, I yet have to test Caterham on my track. And your cameras will be included in next release, thanks ;)

I only asked because maybe there where some layouts used for drifting, I was watching some drifting competitions on YT to find out which parts of the track are used. So it's pretty much a free drive layout.
Thanks, I'll do a couple more cameras so you can include them.

On a support topic, the oval layout with 10 AI cars gives 99% cpu on the start grid, so there's a need of optimization but being an early stage I just hope it evolves naturally

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back