Cars The Need For Speed

No updates until next week
Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_c2_la_canyons_11-9-119-18-7-40.jpg

Oh ok. Was worried. Hadn't heard no news for 44 min... :laugh:
I'll retreat now and try to get through what was it? 3 Days? 4?
Just kidding. But if think that if I say we are all anxiously awaiting the birth of our baby, it would be an understatement. Thanks guys for doing this. These cars are incredible. All of em.

(993 just a tiny bit more... :))

@A3DR please for the sake of our community would you consider thinking about doing a NFS 2 pack as the next one? ;) Can´t believe this project is on the finish line right now with the 993. :cry:
Well, it took over 2 years and a half to finish this project, started on April 2017 so is not as easy as it seems to plan another one. For now I'll keep expanding on this nice selection we already have, so there will be more cars but outside this thread, well, except for the Highway Patrol Mustang I've got planned which was the original cop in the game (and somehow can catch a Diablo :roflmao:).

Man, i really want an NFS style overlay app for this. I think creating a theme for the Initial D app would work perfectly fine for the map background and tachometer, but i'd be totally lost recreating the top bar.

Man, i really want an NFS style overlay app for this. I think creating a theme for the Initial D app would work perfectly fine for the map background and tachometer, but i'd be totally lost recreating the top bar.
Indeed would be cool if someone can do it, I have no idea where to start (don't even use any of those apps), otherwise I'd give it a shot myself.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 52 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 58.7%