Cars The Need For Speed

Why don't you attempt to make it yourself then?
While that is a good answer at annoying people who keep asking all the time, we all do what we can.

I create physics because I put in the almost decade to learn it. To get to AD3R level, someone would likely have to put in a similar amount of time. For a working person with aspirations, it's a bit much for a hobby. Thus we request and beg and plead. Nearly always it's fruitless, but sometimes your wants align with the creator's.

Reactions: SVS
@A3DR
First of all, thank you for building what must be one of the better looking cars in history.
Now on the subject of that Esprit.... Are you sure I can't talk you into doing an early model without the vulgar plastic surgery ?
280px-Lotus_Esprit_S1_1977_Fed.jpg

My friend from a few posts above? She told me she'd go the extra way for one of these...:p

LOL, while I agree that the "pure" Esprit is the way to go, I'll be focusing on the 90's for now.

Do a Previa :whistling:
That'll be fun for sure, but when it comes to my own cars, I think making my LS400 would be a bit more interesting, not that the Previa isn't but... who knows what may come first.

After the Formula Juniors are done and released, I think it's my turn to pick something? (Which will be a certain Subaru for sure. :cautious: )
Of course, whenever you make up your mind just yell at me :geek:

Yes, yes - YES.
Its happening boys ! Its been a long wait, but now the project is started !
Awesome news A3DR, keep us updated with the workflow.
I just love to watch this "in development" pictures. So dont hold back on them :)

Im so pumped ! Yes ! :)

aphigod; as a Subaru-fanboy, what do you have in mind ?

I do have physics done for the 993TT... in fact, that was part of how this project got started in the first place. We were discussing doing a Diablo, then Dan came back to me a few weeks later and pointed out that with my private 993 and 512TR, the Lamborghini would give us over half of the NFS lineup. (If you factored in the existing NSX mod and the Kunos RX-7 & Supra.) You know the rest. :thumbsup:

Very nice progress!

Do you plan to do a Turbo version later on? (Differences are the bigger spoiler and wider rear fenders?)

Also, something about that rear wheel arch is bothering me. Should it be a bit more curved or is the perspective just playing tricks on me?
ZLtSeAn.jpg
I've been doing some adjustments here and there, so maybe it was a bit tight after the turbosmooth process, sometimes it happens when the vertex tension is too different than the rest of the arch. It's all part of the process.
Also there are parts where the "blueprint"doesn't match 100% but the pictures does, like clearly seen in the rear bumper.
Screenshot_4.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea