Cars The Need For Speed

Oh my, the GTO, most beautiful car ever made. I fell in love with the flared fenders and the curved waist line when I had a matchbox GTO some 35 years ago, and for what it's worth I very recently bought me a Momo Monte Carlo steering wheel for Assetto Corsa,...because of this car:redface::p. Not being an expert of course, but I cant find any fault with the original Kunos car, actually think they really have nailed it, inside and out.
You may be right, I am sorry for spamming the thread with this but I am such a fan of this car. I am Italian, I saw it for the first time when I was in high school back in the 80s and it was just out of this world, outrageously sexy. Maybe the AC one just needs better wheels and tires? Well, enough of it, I go back into my cave :(.

LOL at the latest comments! Doing the cars is motivation enough, trust me! of course I appreciate any donations but that's not the reason why I do this. Believe me, don't need more motivation to start on the 993, I need TIME!!
I've been working on my newly built garage for the past couple of months, need to take care of my real cars as well (Lexus LS400, Toyota Previa, Honda Prelude), so that and family took most of my spare time lately. Not to mention I've got into another hobby with is racing drones :whistling: so... winter is coming here so that means more time inside, who knows, might get something else started :coffee:

LOL at the latest comments! Doing the cars is motivation enough, trust me! of course I appreciate any donations but that's not the reason why I do this. Believe me, don't need more motivation to start on the 993, I need TIME!!
I've been working on my newly built garage for the past couple of months, need to take care of my real cars as well (Lexus LS400, Toyota Previa, Honda Prelude), so that and family took most of my spare time lately. Not to mention I've got into another hobby with is racing drones :whistling: so... winter is coming here so that means more time inside, who knows, might get something else started :coffee:
I hear you! Sometimes even no amount of money can buy time. The older we get the less time we have for our hobbies. I too have a household and since it is spring and summer is coming I'd much rather spend my free time outside.

I can imagine, I'm impressed knowing how much time it must take, that you are at all able to work on mods. I also spend time working on my cars and bikes plus having work and a wife doesn't help either ;)

LS400 and Prelude sounds sweet, which prelude it is?

Anyway fingers crossed for the 993, your cars are by far my favourite mod for AC.

I can imagine, I'm impressed knowing how much time it must take, that you are at all able to work on mods. I also spend time working on my cars and bikes plus having work and a wife doesn't help either ;)

LS400 and Prelude sounds sweet, which prelude it is?

Anyway fingers crossed for the 993, your cars are by far my favourite mod for AC.
this prelude
26684562535_c82e3f87f2_b.jpg

https://a3dr.artstation.com/projects/2Q5yB

Yeah, that one above :cool: 1st gen, 1979, currently sitting at my garage waiting for some work that needs done to get it back on the road.
Don't forget the Previa, coolest minivan ever! :giggle:
Have to admit that Previa is much cooler then I ever thought, after watching the video :)

Not a popular thing in my country, but RWD supercharger and engine position is awesome for such a thing :)

Well I'll have to take HER word on that then! LOL

Timing couldn't be better, since I've decided to work on my own projects for the rest of the year, taking a break from commercial stuff. Once I'm done with Sergio's new formula junior car, I'll get on the 993.

Well, that's good news! We're going to have to update every NFS car, probably, for physics, so I guess we'll see some more action around here starting ~next month. :)

I might even have to change my account photo back to something sane again. (I still crack up every time I see one of my posts with this one.)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%