Cars The Need For Speed

Everyone's doing Porsches this year so I didn't want to be left behind :whistling:
Screenshot_2.jpg

Thanks to @movo. for sharing this very accurate blueprint, even if it's a drawing the proportions are perfect (from Porsche itself).

Wow, talk about excitement! thanks for the support, looks like I've saved the best for last? :D

Beers for everyone!
kisspng-beer-icon-design-icon-beer-5a6a1851e1c1d3.58667163151690248192427.png

So since this 993 would be the end marking of the NFS pack, whats up next? Are there any new projects ongoing @A3DR ?
I plan on keep doing cars that I like of course, from the same decade as these. For now what I have in mind is an Esprit S4S and the highway patrol Mustang from the first NFS game, but no idea when I'll get working on those.

I plan on keep doing cars that I like of course, from the same decade as these. For now what I have in mind is an Esprit S4S and the highway patrol Mustang from the first NFS game, but no idea when I'll get working on those.

Wow, sweet memories! :inlove:
tumblr_ow6pq8L3z61rn5gv3o2_r1_500.gif

Wow, talk about excitement! thanks for the support, looks like I've saved the best for last? :D

Beers for everyone!
View attachment 319285

Wow, maybe a NFS 2 pack as next? Do you know if RSS has some other projects in the pipeline after their N-GT pack?

Reactions: SVS
Wow, maybe a NFS 2 pack as next? Do you know if RSS has some other projects in the pipeline after their N-GT pack?
Can't discuss anything about RSS, of course they have projects but I'm taking the rest of the year off commercial work to do my own stuff and share it here.
NFS2 pack sounds tempting as well, but this was already a huge one, can't set my mind to start anything like this right now. I'd rather go with the flow, see what comes up in the meantime.

@A3DR
First of all, thank you for building what must be one of the better looking cars in history.
Now on the subject of that Esprit.... Are you sure I can't talk you into doing an early model without the vulgar plastic surgery ?
280px-Lotus_Esprit_S1_1977_Fed.jpg

My friend from a few posts above? She told me she'd go the extra way for one of these...:p

@A3DR
First of all, thank you for building what must be one of the better looking cars in history.
Now on the subject of that Esprit.... Are you sure I can't talk you into doing an early model without the vulgar plastic surgery ?
280px-Lotus_Esprit_S1_1977_Fed.jpg

My friend from a few posts above? She told me she'd go the extra way for one of these...:p

Why don't you attempt to make it yourself then?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.