The Isle Of Man TT

Tracks The Isle Of Man TT 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frank1463 submitted a new resource:

The Isle Of Man TT - Fast road course

The Isle Of Man TT is an annual motorcycle race held on public roads over a 37.73 mile course.
The lap record, from 2016 is by Michael Dunlop on a BMW S1000RR in 16:53.929 an average speed of 133.962 mph.
Known for being extremely dangerous in the event of a crash, only the brave race here!

Grateful thanks to Brendon Pywell for creating Race Track Builder,
without which I could not have created this track. Thanks also to those who made available their xpacks.

Features:
Working...

Read more about this resource...

Love your track, but what does it do better than Rainmaker's version?
Is the road more accurate? It does seem to be the case.
I just tried with the new mod Renault RS01 and it sure felt great.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!!!???? This came out of NOWHERE!!!!! WOW!!!!! I was *JUST* browsing last night to see if there was any new progress on the existing IOM track, or whether there was a new version, and OUT OF NOWHERE comes this version!!! Talk about a CRAZY coincidence!!! Thanks a bunch Frank! Will be testing this as soon as I got my new PC rig up and running! :bow: :notworthy: :slave:

What's the recommended specs to run this in VR? Anyone able to maintain a solid 90fps everywhere? Is it more demanding than Rainmaker's version?

Also please upload a video.

@the_Thunderbirds Hey i saw your review and you mention that the cockpit is "wobbling". The reason for that is in Assetto Corsa's engine and not in the track. Basically AC has a "limit" on track size where the physics is calculated from the center of the map. The bigger the track and thus the further away from center the physics start to "spazz out". As long as the car isnt shaking so much that it flies off the track you should be good, lol. :D But the closer you get to the center (if you ever get closer to the center on this track) then it should get calmer, and then further away you are from the center you get more shaking. This is why Kunos recommends to make tracks that has a maximum size. To avoid the shakes. :)

Is this better than another version already published at racedepartment?
Only had a short look last night (didn't drive), but even by that I would say yes! Ignore Rainmakers version as it's only a short ~10km TT-"inspired" track. And the other full length TT track to be found on RD is sorta tarmac only, while this here now has full scenery, hedges, stonewalls and street markings and overall way more detail.

There are hard tracks to master, and this is going to be quite a challenge. Sure the textures could be better, some variety in the trees and bushes, but considering the length of the track I think it's damn good. Well done.

This is easily better than the other TT version by far. As for repeating the trees, what do you expect on such a long track.....really, plus. if your driving it i'm sure (unless you are miss daisy) you do not notice that at all.
I for one am really impressed with this huge project you have managed to pull off.
Thanks Frank.

Hello everybody. I just downloaded this track, always dreamed to race in it. But as I get to unzip it, it gives me lots of "failure" messages. I use win zip to unzip the file, but it doesn't work. Any suggest ? Pls I really want to race this track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back