The Isle Of Man TT

Tracks The Isle Of Man TT 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bro....I didn't in any way, attempt to minimize the effort you've put in improving this current version of IOM. I'm very appreciative of the work you've done on it. However, all I was trying to say, was that it's a waste of time improving this version of the track. It's a highly inaccurate version of the course and no one around the sim community endorses or co-signs this version. Frank put this out like 4 years ago and hasn't touched it since. If you're willing to work on improving a version of IOM that's actually worth working on, it behooves you to get in touch with S.Victory, and start a dialog with him. Perhaps you guys can work something out to bring *HIS* version of IOM to Assetto Corsa. A lot of fans of the track really want his version brought over here. Keep us posted braids :)
Thanks, but i'm not sure i'd be able to live up to Jim Pearsons 14years of work that he put into his excellent version of Isle of Man..

Hi Jimp93.. I've downloaded GitHub desktop and didn't really understand how it worked, but i've obviously noticed the extension folders other more clever people than me have written and managed to get the grassfx and rainfx to work in stuff i modify.
I would like to know how to use GitHub correctly though. Thanks

So to use github you have to branch the main csp project then download your branch somewhere in your computer, using github desktop.
then you add your own config file (new or modified) to the folder of your own branch, inside your computer. Make a commit with github desktop so the new files are part of your branch and then, in the main csp project make a pull request. It will be up to the maintainers to review it and either merge or reject it.

So to use github you have to branch the main csp project then download your branch somewhere in your computer, using github desktop.
then you add your own config file (new or modified) to the folder of your own branch, inside your computer. Make a commit with github desktop so the new files are part of your branch and then, in the main csp project make a pull request. It will be up to the maintainers to review it and either merge or reject it.
Ok.. Thanks, i'll look into it when i get a couple of days off

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea