This "game" would have a lot of potential:
— Amazon Studios infinite budget
Experts driving the actual hypercars and giving feedback for realistic physics and handling

But eventually it will be just an arcade ...and it would be a shame because with all the resources Amazon can have, they could create a masterpiece in terms of simulation.

No PC version? No buy! :D

Based on the 'gameplay footage' this seems like it's gonna behave like an Asphalt 8 type of game, it is apparently an arcade racer so..

I think sales will depend on how much they're selling it for. If they go for a cheap indie game type price I think it could do well but if they go full out $70 then I doubt it'll sell well

This "game" would have a lot of potential:
— Amazon Studios infinite budget
Experts driving the actual hypercars and giving feedback for realistic physics and handling

But eventually it will be just an arcade ...and it would be a shame because with all the resources Amazon can have, they could create a masterpiece in terms of simulation.

No PC version? No buy! :D

Yeah, James literally said "you don't need to be an expert to keep the car on the track" - which is a pretty clear indication that this game isn't really aimed at us!

Yeah, James literally said "you don't need to be an expert to keep the car on the track" - which is a pretty clear indication that this game isn't really aimed at us!

In fairness in the world of traction control, steer assist, LSD, you actually don't need to an expert to keep a car on track....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back