Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool For F1 2020 10.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am trying to see a friend's Time Trial lap on another computer. Even though I gave the IP and port I am having trouble seeing his telemetry. I am on F1 2021. ( I see there is a new version)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:
I am trying to see a friend's Time Trial lap on another computer. Even though I gave the IP and port I am having trouble seeing his telemetry. I am on F1 2021. ( I see there is a new version)

Thanks in advance for your help!
If you use F1 2021, you need to take v11.1.

Easiest way to setup the forwarding might be, that you :
1) Have a working Telemetry Tool installation, where you receive data from the game to the same computer (or Laptop running in your home network
2) Your friend also has working Telemetry Tool installation on his home
3) Setup VPN tunneling (Hamachi is used by many of my users) between the two sites and send data from the Telemetry Tool at 1) to Telemetry Tool at 2). The VPN tunnel will take care of getting data to the other end.

You could also send data directly from the game to your friend IP address, but then you have to open firewall access to the UDP port etc. It is doable, but if you are not sure what to do, it might be a challenge.

Cheers.

Hi,
A friend and I want to use the Telemetry Tool so I can be his "Race Engineer" as I oversee his Telemetry while he races. Now, we are in different cities, so I was hoping I could get the data on my PC using the UDP Re-Direct Function of the tool, but I just can't seem to figure out how it's supposed to work.

He has the tool running on his PC and is getting the data from the game. He activated - UDP 2 - Redirect, put in my IP Address and my Listen Port, yet I don't get any data from his Tool. What did I do wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
A friend and I want to use the Telemetry Tool so I can be his "Race Engineer" as I oversee his Telemetry while he races. Now, we are in different cities, so I was hoping I could get the data on my PC using the UDP Re-Direct Function of the tool, but I just can't seem to figure out how it's supposed to work.

He has the tool running on his PC and is getting the data from the game. He activated - UDP 2 - Redirect, put in my IP Address and my Listen Port, yet I don't get any data from his Tool. What did I do wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Read the earlier posts.

Easiest/best option is to use some VPN tunneling solution (like hamachi, see above), as then you both are in the "same network".

If you cannot/don't want to use tunneling, then you have to most likely open firewall ports etc. to allow the traffic trough.

Cheers.

Hello, all I'm not very familiar with Telemetry and would like to save it. The problem is I need to put it in Telemetry view and I cannot find it.

If someone could help I'd appreciate it. I'm on the F1 2021 mod.

Kind regards,
Jellybean.

Hello, all I'm not very familiar with Telemetry and would like to save it. The problem is I need to put it in Telemetry view and I cannot find it.

If someone could help I'd appreciate it. I'm on the F1 2021 mod.

Kind regards,
Jellybean.
You find the tab from the second drop-down next to the track selection on top left corner.

Cheers.

A very minor bug I noticed today. Unchecking the 'Max' column on the 'Statistics table' does not remove the "max" columns, e.g. "FL max" in the screenshot. Unchecking 'Min' or 'Avg' works as expected.

telemtry.png

Keep up the good work, this tool is awesome. :)

Hi, I'm really interested in using the tool so I downloaded it and tested but it didn't work. I think it could be because I used to use a different telemetry app and the game is still trying to send info to that app (I have it in other computer that I don't turn on usually) or it could be because I play in xbox. Do you have any tips that could help me?

Hi, I'm really interested in using the tool so I downloaded it and tested but it didn't work. I think it could be because I used to use a different telemetry app and the game is still trying to send info to that app (I have it in other computer that I don't turn on usually) or it could be because I play in xbox. Do you have any tips that could help me?
You can use UDP redirect to send the same telemetry data from the game to two other addresses.

If the other tool does not allow to change UDP data settings, you could setup in the game the UDP port to be e.g. 20776, then set the Telemetry Tool to use that port for incoming data and then setup UDP redirect (in Settings --> Network Settings) and send data to the port 20777, which the other tool is using.

If the other tool allows you to change the UDP port, you can use change it to e.g. 20776 and then do the UDP forward from the Telemetry Tool.

Cheers.

Hey Iko,

is there a way to download an older version? I'm on a MacBook with MacOS 12.3.1 and I didn't manage to get the current version to work. But I had an older version of your software running a while ago. Unfortunately the installation of the current java version from the Azul website didn't help me either (or I'm doing something wrong here ...). Thanks.

Hey Iko,

is there a way to download an older version? I'm on a MacBook with MacOS 12.3.1 and I didn't manage to get the current version to work. But I had an older version of your software running a while ago. Unfortunately the installation of the current java version from the Azul website didn't help me either (or I'm doing something wrong here ...). Thanks.
If you take the Azul version, you need the JRE + JFX. If you take the "plain" JRE version, it won't work. And to be on the safe side, you need at least JRE v15.

Cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back