Resource icon

Apps Telemetry Tool for AC 13.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

I am having trouble to make my Thrustmaster SF1000 receive data from the app. My wheel network settings are:

IP: 29.7.19.99
UDP: 20777
MODE: Codermasters F1 2019, 2020

The app in Windows is getting the data, but nothing is displayed on the Wheel screen. Please see attached pictures with my settings.

Looking forward for your help, thanks!

Attachments

• Screen01.JPG
    Screen01.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Screen02.JPG
    Screen02.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Screen03.JPG
    Screen03.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Screen04.JPG
    Screen04.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 120
Hello,

I am having trouble to make my Thrustmaster SF1000 receive data from the app. My wheel network settings are:

IP: 29.7.19.99
UDP: 20777
MODE: Codermasters F1 2019, 2020

The app in Windows is getting the data, but nothing is displayed on the Wheel screen. Please see attached pictures with my settings.

Looking forward for your help, thanks!
Hmm, you are sending the data to an external IP address, so there might be some firewall issues. Is the SF1000 really showing as IP the 29.7.19.99? I would expect it to be something like 192.168.x.yyy, i.e. an address in the local network.

Cheers.

Is there any support for Assetto Corsa (not Competizone) - and if so, is there any video or guide on how to install it?
The install works like for the other games. Check the ReadMe.txt for the general installation instructions
In short:
1) Unzip the package
2) Run the runWin.bat or for AC runWinAC.bat
The Tool will automatically setup most stuff, but you might need to re-start it once.
The Tool requires the SharedMemory-To.UDP relay to run, but when you run the Launcher (via runWin.bat), you can enable it there.

Cheers.

Hey, I am not great at this kind of thing, so I'm sure it's something simple that I just don't get, but I can't get this thing to run. I've unzipped everything to a folder but when I run the runwin.bat I get an error message saying- Cannot find bin\win\bin\javaw.exe Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again.
Any help would be appreciated, but remember, not my strong suit, explain it like i'm 4. lol
Thanks

Hey, I am not great at this kind of thing, so I'm sure it's something simple that I just don't get, but I can't get this thing to run. I've unzipped everything to a folder but when I run the runwin.bat I get an error message saying- Cannot find bin\win\bin\javaw.exe Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again.
Any help would be appreciated, but remember, not my strong suit, explain it like i'm 4. lol
Thanks
For some reason your system is not allowing the javaw to run. Maybe your firewall/anti-virus blocked the custom JRE.

The options you have:
1) redo the unzipping and allow the file in the bin\win\bin directory to run
2) if not possible, download the JRE-JFX binaries from
https://www.azul.com/downloads/?version=java-17-lts&package=jre-fx
and the unzip it to the bin\win directory

Cheers.

Hi there, great work! Could you tell me how to stop my sf1000 rim showing blue flash lights when ac has yellows showing and nothing showing for being lapped?

Hi there, great work! Could you tell me how to stop my sf1000 rim showing blue flash lights when ac has yellows showing and nothing showing for being lapped?
Well, the lights control via the workaround is just to decide, how many of the rev lights are on. So no way to control the blue lights on the sides.

Iko Rein updated Telemetry Tool for AC with a new update entry:

Telemetry Tool for AC

A new version 12.2 is out.

Notable changes/fixes:
- Many F1 22 fixes
- Many rFactor 2 fixes and updates
- AMS2 new tracks
- Kartkraft fixes + 3 new trackmaps
- Workspace/X-Y Plotter and Histograms now use same traces + there are many new traces added
- For detailed list of changes, check the ReadMe.txt

Update
Update from 12.0/12.1:
  • Update the Telemetry.jar
  • Update at least the tracks dir data for AMS2 and Kartkraft.
  • There is also new AMS2 relay version, so update the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have now a working beta version for AC, which can show other cars data. This means the Tool can now show for AC e.g. other cars in the map, show race history and track spread, race timing and opponent data and also will be able to save the opponent laps, i.e. it now works with AC like with ACC/AMS2/PC2/RF2/R3E/F1 2017-F1 22.

If anyone wants to give the early release a go, please PM me and I will send out a link to early release version of 12.3.

Cheers.

I have now a working beta version for AC, which can show other cars data. This means the Tool can now show for AC e.g. other cars in the map, show race history and track spread, race timing and opponent data and also will be able to save the opponent laps, i.e. it now works with AC like with ACC/AMS2/PC2/RF2/R3E/F1 2017-F1 22.

If anyone wants to give the early release a go, please PM me and I will send out a link to early release version of 12.3.

Cheers.
This is what I've been waiting for but I don't have access to my gaming rig until February:rolleyes:

I've got the SF1000 wheel and want to use this to get the dash and RPM lights to work in-game, Ive done everything correctly with the wheel and the software, but it just doesn't work.

I believe the telemetry tool isn't connecting to AC.

DM me on discord Jasontayone#7600 to help if possible
Thanks.

I've got the SF1000 wheel and want to use this to get the dash and RPM lights to work in-game, Ive done everything correctly with the wheel and the software, but it just doesn't work.

I believe the telemetry tool isn't connecting to AC.

DM me on discord Jasontayone#7600 to help if possible
Thanks.
I am having the same problem. SF1000 wheel and I cannot get the display on AC1. Works fine with F1 2022 and ACC. I agree that it seems like the AC1 is not getting the data out to the telemetry. As a result it cant display data on the SF1000.

A step by step with through the settings would be awesome.

Pasting is here too.

So you need to do it this way.

1) Have a working system, where the Telemetry Tool gets data from AC and it works, ie. you receive data from the game and e.g. the Driving view works.

2) Then setup the SF1000, so that it is on the same network, as the Telemetry Tool. You might want to move the Wifi router closer, if the signal is weak. Enable the F1 2020 mode in the wheel, it should show an IP address of the wheel, when the UDP mode is active. The address is most likely something like '192.168.x.yyy', where x and y are numbers.

3) Now enable in the Telemetry Tool the UDP forward. In 'Settings -> Network Settings. Set into the IP address (the '192.168.x.yyy' from point 2)) and put the port to 20777. (default the SF1000 also uses). Remember to set the data format to 'F1 2020' and also remember to check the "enabled" checkbox. Save settings.

4) Restart the Telemetry tool. If relay wasn't on yet, start it too.

5) Open AC. Start race. You should receive data to the Tool. If the 3) was done correctly and the SF1000 is only, the data should come to SF1000 too.

Cheers.

Iko Rein updated Telemetry Tool for AC with a new update entry:

Telemetry Tool for AC

Version 12.3 is here.

It took much longer than expected to get this out.

Notable ACC changes/fixes:
  • Added multiplayer/multicar data to the tool. RaceTiming, Race history, opponent laps etc. all work now with AC. This requires you to add the 'Telemetry Tool Plugin' to AC. You can either just unzip to the apps directory the 'Telemetry_Tool_plugin.zip' from the bin\ac directory. Or you can use the 'Mod Manager' to install the package. The plugin just reads the data and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So, the new version is out. With AC the big change is that you can now see data from all cars in the race.

This feature requires that you install the python based Telemetry Tool Plugin to your AC apps/plugin directory. The plugin is pretty simple, it just forwards the data from the game to UDP port 10101, which my Telemetry Tool will be listening. The plugin can just be unzipped, but I think it can also be installed with the Mod Manager.

This functionality seems to now be quite stable. If there are any issues/questions, please let me know.

Cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back