Team ORSM

upload_2014-5-11_17-1-14.png

upload_2014-5-11_17-1-40.png

upload_2014-5-11_17-2-20.png

Hey guy's. I found the alpha on the VY was causing issues with the cars. It had the VZ grill and it was screwing up the VY. So I've fixed that up and while I was at it I set up some different exhaust plates on the VY and VZ and uploaded the All Cars Template again. You'll need them for the 2004, 2003 seasons if your going to help with them.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nyy4vq2td05bm86/AllCarsTemplates.zip to get them all.

@ Bacon. I have updated the Perkins 24 car because it was one that had the issue and the Dynamik 44 car also had the wrong alpha.

Thanks Doug. I've just changed the mirrors on the HSV cars, matched them to yours as it looked odd when switching between the skins. I also noticed I made a couple of errors, including doing the logos green on both cars when they were silver on Tander's.

Sorry I've been taking so long with the boards. I've been uploading them when I've completed each one. I underestimated the work involved but I'll be doing more between V8 races etc. After that, I'll start doing some more car skins.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.