Team ORSM

upload_2014-5-5_10-0-25.png

2004 Pirtek.

Haven't heard from Bacon yet as to what we need. I don't have the 2005 build so I don't know whats missing.

Doesn't stop you all from doing other seasons though. It doesn't matter if we get a few of the same cars, We'll just use the best accurate one. So in saying that you just have to be the better man on the day and get it right.

Some logos for these older liveries are not available these days so ask.
You might be surprised.

I offered help and judging with whats in dropbox was ignored. I find this strange not to except help when offered.
If you can't except criticism of any sort your wasting your time working with any group. It's there to help, not put you down in any way. This goes for anyone and everyone, including me.

any chance you could be a bit more specific with what your finding wrong ?

Pictures and links aren't specific enough. What more can I do?

Study the cars more closely. Fonts, logos, the placement and sizing of things as well.
I can't tell you what you should see yourself.

I'm a harsh critic, I will admit that. I see fault in my own liveries so I don't look at others work as harshly as I do my own. Like Silver ghia I don't see things wrong at a glance so I haven't said anything.
HRT car for 1 has fault at a glance of just the front on pic you posted. Harsh or not if I can see at a glance faults from just one screenshot of the front, will others see when it's on the spinner in front of them?
Don't get me wrong, their not big fault, just noticeably. Like missing logos are.

Last edited:
HRT car for 1 has fault at a glance of just the front on pic you posted.
I think the skins that were uploaded to dropbox had the changes to the front made, which I posted, page3 post #58.
to be honest Doug as you said your a perfectionist and you find fault with your own work(which I find hard to believe) nothing wrong with that but your never really going to be 100%happy with anyone`s skins.
From my point of view there not some art work to be looked at that closely, while racing you don`t have time to notice a logo might be a bit to large or small, I do the skins mainly for my own use and release them for anyone who wants them to use, if they don`t think there good enough then thats fine.

I know I haven't contributed a hell of a lot so far (besides HSVDT) but I've got a few planned for the coming weeks.

Mick, you do a good job so don't take this to heart. It's constructive criticism. It doesn't take a lot of time to get a logo the right size, and it can make the skin look so much better. As Doug has said it's just small detail things but overall, they look good.

Also, if anyone find any issues with my work, let me know. I'll do my best to fix it :)

What rounds are you doing?

When I/we started doing the 2011 Dunlop seriesit was only going to be round 1 and then ended up going through the whole season.

We painted 92 cars spread across 7 rounds

Keep up the good work :)

Hi Guys,

Thankyou all for the amazing job you have all done on the 05 Season,
i have uploaded the windows i have done however the Larkham cars some of the holden teams windows are missing, i had to redo all the holden ones coz i screwed them all up.
i will upload the others as soon as i get them done just a little stuck for time at the moment working 12hr days on the other side of the country.
once again thankyou.all

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea