Team ORSM

Nope, wrong template. The easiest way to tell between them is the lights on the template.
upload_2014-4-29_7-34-4.png

Also Mick, The hsv.co.m.au is the wrong font. It looks like Arial.Try to find this HandelGothic BT. http://www.fontpalace.com/font-download/Handel Gothic/ It's free I think. I mostly get free but I have paid for some to.

The black that Siler Ghia mentioned should be up like this,,
upload_2014-4-29_7-48-59.png

Yes! Yes! I know. Wrong template and it's grey. It's just to show what needs to be done.

Also note the black on the lower side of the mirrors.

Last edited:
Nope, wrong template. The easiest way to tell between them is the lights on the template.
View attachment 54576

Also Mick, The hsv.co.m.au is the wrong font. It looks like Arial.Try to find this HandelGothic BT. It's free I think. I mostly get free but I have paid for some to.

The black that Siler Ghia mentioned should be up like this,,
View attachment 54577

Yes! Yes! I know. Wrong template and it's grey. It's just to show what needs to be done.

Oh yeah my bad I was looking at the grille didn't notice the lights

Hey Doug. Check the front page. I have Tratt done, so no need there.

Also, I have trawled through my Logo stash, and I have a PromoCo logo, but it is the later one I think, so no use.

so, how many of you guys use Dropbox? send me a PM and I will add you to my ORSM_Bacon folders and we can start collating the files

What is Dropbox and how do I get it? I gotta go away for work for 6 weeks so I need to send u what I have before Friday

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.