Team ORSM

Hi Tim. I made one up but don't really know how accurate it is. I use the one from the picture above. Barg's car. If this is close or if we can get a better picture so I can read the hole thing rather then just guess work would be great.

Thanks.
Doug.

fuchslogo.jpg

having a V8 Unleashed FG ,VE,HDV mismatch or track config on multiplayer only

V8factor10 rfm also mismatch only on multi player have DX7,8,9 drivers updated maybe i try 8 with detail turned down ?
any one throw there 2cents in

May be that you have a different version of the trackconfig file to the server, or they have removed this file from the server and you still have it. Try renaming this file to .bak (and do it with all trackconfig files) and see if that fixes your issue.

Hi Guys, Great MOD but I have a slightly annoying problem. Everytime I race these cars I have the race restart after only a few corners. Sometimes I get 1 lap but thats aboout all. I have tried it with every car and with any track and the same problem happens. I have tried a fresh install of rFactor with only your MOD installed but it still happens.

Any suggestions? Because otherwise the cars are fantastic.

P.S. Have you guys thought about adding all the sponsors signage on the dashes that they have these days?

iThankyou for the help and i figured it out there are 4 different types of series 2011,2010,all season , and community

i was able to get online and race last night with no errors . Luv this mod thanks ORSM for the beautiful cars ,and cockpit detail
very nice... thanks racedepartment !

LOL. Those co-driver green light and the sprint soft tyre orange light do confuse me back then. I thought the orange light stands for safety car period and the green light stands for green flag racing. :tongue:

I would like to see the headlight colours, i.e Michael Caruso's GRM Holden has blue headlights, depicting real blue; but in game it is yellow. Hehe!

One thought, if seasons 2004-2009 add-on are to come in near future, would there be the gated shifter and sequential shifter upgrade be included (as in the years pre-2008 they were still using the good old H-pattern gearboxes)?

Cheers! :)

Yea, I mean as an option in the vehicle upgrades section with gated shifter and sequential shifter upgrade of the proper shift delays and need to lift and blip for up/downshift.

I am excited for the 2004-2009 add-on though, out of curiosity, any words on that? :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.