AC Tatuus FA01 @ Spa Franchorchamps - Tuesday 05th September 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Soft are fine for qualy. They might overheat slightly, but they still give you a better laptime.
Would you say it's still better to drop the pressure by 1 psi all round when switching to softs, or is it perhaps better to leave them at the higher pressure to keep the temperatures a bit lower?

Bah, seeing all the practice you guys do makes me feel like a slacker :(
Hehe, similar to Rasmus I've not really had chance to do much at all since RBR last week. One session I think last week, then that quick one today.

Likewise regarding the setup - it seems reasonably comfortable although I'm sure it could be much improved with more practice and tweaking, but at least it's a start.

Besides at my age now I'm sure it takes longer to learn new stuff, so however much I do it never seems to be enough :p

Is the server online?
Looks pretty online for me :cool:
General information: if you see the little red "(active)" behind the server name in the OP, the server is ready :)
upload_2017-9-5_18-42-16.png

Would you say it's still better to drop the pressure by 1 psi all round when switching to softs, or is it perhaps better to leave them at the higher pressure to keep the temperatures a bit lower?
I never use pressure to control temp as it doesn't seem to really work. Best pressure always should be the way to go.

People should really learn to not try too hard to overtake in the first lap. I've been carefull in the first lap but apparently if someone wants to ruin your race, he'll find a way. Plus, considering no one really waited for the others, i assume a ban will come pretty soon. I also don't really like the fact that i can't leave the server. I've raced alone for the entire race as lapped. The closest guy was at 70 seconds from me.
I've seen other drivers pissed in last weeks because of some drivers that don't even try to avoid contacts. Things need to change one way or another.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back