AC Tatuus FA01 @ Spa Franchorchamps - Tuesday 05th September 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I will join the server to practice in half an hour. I will also join TS if anyone wants to join me ;)

Signed you up! Welcome to our crazy little party :):cool::inlove::thumbsup:
One Hooligan ready to join. Thanks for the open arms invitation
1.jpg

Could someone of you try if an open gearbox would be more fun and/or faster?
I don't think it matters speedwise since you don't reach the limiter with 1 click higher on 6th but get stuck at the limiter if you go 1 click down.
But I think for corners like mugello's arrabiata where the 5th just diedededed....
It would be nice to be a bit more free with it :)
We tried the open gearbox and yeah, it is nice to be able to tweak it a bit. If you try bringing 5th and 6th closer together for example, it can help along the straights as well as around say... Pouhon (aka Double Gauche). Similar issue in fact to Arrabiata.

Oh, I'm going to take the full 200kg to be harder to get punted off the track :cool:
Why stop there by the way, this little beauty is surely tailor made for turn one at Spa :sneaky::confused::roflmao:

We tried the open gearbox and yeah, it is nice to be able to tweak it a bit. If you try bringing 5th and 6th closer together for example, it can help along the straights as well as around say... Pouhon (aka Double Gauche). Similar issue in fact to Arrabiata.

Why stop there by the way, this little beauty is surely tailor made for turn one at Spa :sneaky::confused::roflmao:
Can it shoot? Cause in that case, i'll have one for the race :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back