AC Tatuus FA01 @ Spa Franchorchamps - Tuesday 05th September 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Adding you now! :)

Full grid guys! I love you! :geek:
giphy.gif

Is it a problem if i join for the race? I would join the server before practice but won't practice nor qualify.

If you are connected when qualy starts I don't see any problem :)
Of btw: did you figure out a setup? :p
I'm a bit confused. Anyway Imola should be a decent starting point. Eventually stiffen the front arb and increase the front wing. Ride height seems easy. You can lower the car to its minimum (maintaining orginal rake) and the aero won't stall but you'll have to be carefull when riding curbs.

EDIT: i'm digging a bit more into setups and i don't know if we are working correctly on the car, but so far it worked and until we know more, this is the best approach.

Regarding the setup:
I tested around with @RainhamIron and we've found 2 very similar setups to be very pleasant and fast to drive.
I attach them in this post AND in the OP for everyone :)

A few words to it:
- lower Ride Height is faster and better but it's harder to control
- a bit higher rear Height is easier to get to the limit. The Rear doesn't snap as aggressively
- mediums for qualy, hard for the race! (you can try softs but be careful with the heat!)
- Rear Wing below 5 isn't gaining any top speed. Rear Wing at 6 is giving more grip!
- Front Wing doesn't slow you down at all, just balance the steering with it! I prefer 1-3 clicks higher than the rear wing.
- Rear ARB should stay at 0 to give maximum traction on corner exit!
- Default differential is pretty good, a lower Coast Diff givey you more responsiveness at corner entry
- Toe doesn't matter at all, I put it to slight negative at the front
- Gears don't matter too. Just put the 6th one click down or do what you like. It's not faster :)

Attachments

• Base_Setup_RainhamIron.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Base_Setup_RasmusP.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back