SubStanding (Extended)

Apps SubStanding (Extended) 2.16

Login or Register an account to download this content
The app has been great. I'm not sure if I've done something but mine has started having the #1 from the global standing section floating. reinstalled and it's still doing it.

floating number.png

The app has been great. I'm not sure if I've done something but mine has started having the #1 from the global standing section floating. reinstalled and it's still doing it.

View attachment 591695
Thanks for the info, could you send me the second page of the global config, so that I can also see those settings? I'll try to resolve it then. Didn't happen so far on my side.
Do you mean with floating that it's not in the correct position or is it actually moving or something like that?

it appears that it occurs when map display mini is on

As a reference for others. The problem is a bug in CSP versions 0.1.76 and 0.1.77. that causes the MapDisplay Minimap to cause rendering issues. These issues are highly specific and might not be noticable. So it was not a problem with SubStanding itself.

I've updated the requirements on MapDisplay regarding this issue.

Please use at least CSP 0.1.78 or later when using MapDisplayMini. For SubStanding on it's own an older csp version is still possible.

Last edited:
AW939 updated SubStanding (Extended) with a new update entry:

V2.12

• fix single frame position flickering passing the start/finish line (mostly happening online)
  • performance improvements for data calculations (single frame time reduced by ~40%)
  • will not improve the render times, but the calculation happening on the refresh interval and thus smaller infrequent stutters
  • update bottom anchor implementation to store updated bottom anchor only after dragging the window (using left, right or middle mouse button)
Perfectly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, great app, thanks for continuing to improve it. I read that you implemented bold letters, it would be good as it's hard for me at least to read with the letters it already has xD and is it possible that you add to be able to put the first letters of the surname, in capital letters, as an abbreviation of the name? Like in F1.

Attachments

• F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 48
Hi, great app, thanks for continuing to improve it. I read that you implemented bold letters, it would be good as it's hard for me at least to read with the letters it already has xD and is it possible that you add to be able to put the first letters of the surname, in capital letters, as an abbreviation of the name? Like in F1.
Hi jonny,
currently you can only change the font size in the in game configurations to make it bigger. Bold letters are not yet implemented and would require a font change, I think. Not sure if I'd add something like that soon.

Regarding the abbreviation. There are some abbreviation modes implemented already, do you mean an additional mode in there for the 3 capital letters?
I will add that to the other name modes on the list, but I'm not yet sure when I'll get to that, since I'll not have much time for the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Hi jonny,
currently you can only change the font size in the in game configurations to make it bigger. Bold letters are not yet implemented and would require a font change, I think. Not sure if I'd add something like that soon.

Regarding the abbreviation. There are some abbreviation modes implemented already, do you mean an additional mode in there for the 3 capital letters?
I will add that to the other name modes on the list, but I'm not yet sure when I'll get to that, since I'll not have much time for the next few weeks.
Exactly, an additional mode for that abbreviation, as in the image I attached from F1.

Attachments

• F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 39
AW939 updated SubStanding (Extended) with a new update entry:

V2.13

• implement additional Name modes (3 character abbreviation, short versions with dots)
  • implement Font Weight to be able to switch to bold
  • patch start/finish position flickering to be fixed in even more cases
  • fix clicks for spectating interfering bottom anchor positioning (and positioning the window incorrectly)
  • the window size will not update while while the respective mouse buttons are pressed
  • the spectated driver changes on "mouse up" rather than on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am getting an error from CM... 'No app windows found'. Any idea what the issue may be? Both substanding and track map show no apps under content > apps in CM.

I am getting an error from CM... 'No app windows found'. Any idea what the issue may be? Both substanding and track map show no apps under content > apps in CM.
Might only be visible after the first start, not sure about that. The windows list there is irrelevant though.
It was definitely fixed in some version of both apps that it is displayed there but in the end the apps were working beforehand already, so that page is just an additionally summary of CM no Indication of whether the apps are working or not.

Last edited:
I have a request. Can you include sector times?
Its a nice idea, but the AC Api is a bit limited regarding sectors as far as I remember. I will have to see what it offers. Not sure if I can access sector times of other drivers at all...
And currently i don't really have time to work on the app, so not sure when it's possible for me to add that.

I've checked the docs again and it seems to only be possible for the player but not other drivers to get the sector times. And with that I don't think it would make much sense in SubStanding.

Everything else would require some workaround implementations, like the player having to drive a full lap to approximate the actual sector positions (or read it from a config file if present) and with that explicitly calculate the sector times of every driver in the app.
But that's too much effort for the moment I think. I've added it to my list of potential features though.

Additionally a lot of track mods do not define sectors as far as I'm aware.

Last edited:
Sorry I have to correct myself. It's not in detail documented, but it is possible to request the sector a driver is currently in as well as the time of the previous sector with CSP functions (the documentation does not state that it's possible to hand in a driver ID that's why I thought it would only work for yourself).

So with that it would be possible to show sector times similarly to what the AC Leaderboard app (in Time Table mode) does. And it works on tracks that have no explicit config file with the sectors as well. Not sure where the sector positions are defined on those maps, but I guess it's part of the 3d model then or something.

I'll see what I can do with that (and when), there is definitely a possibility with that to get it working :)

Last edited:
Sorry I have to correct myself. It's not in detail documented, but it is possible to request the sector a driver is currently in as well as the time of the previous sector with CSP functions (the documentation does not state that it's possible to hand in a driver ID that's why I thought it would only work for yourself).

So with that it would be possible to show sector times similarly to what the AC Leaderboard app (in Time Table mode) does. And it works on tracks that have no explicit config file with the sectors as well. Not sure where the sector positions are defined on those maps, but I guess it's part of the 3d model then or something.

I'll see what I can do with that (and when), there is definitely a possibility with that to get it working :)
Thank you so much

buenas, hay alguna manera de poder cambiar en el relative el color de los pilotos cundo estan doblados y otro color a los que tienen una vueltamas que tu. como el relative original de AC. azul menos vueltas que tu y verde mas vueltas que tu.

google traductor
hi, there is some way to be able to change in the relative the color of the pilots when they are doubled and another color to those who have one more lap than you. as the original relative of AC. blue less laps than you and green more laps than you

buenas, hay alguna manera de poder cambiar en el relative el color de los pilotos cundo estan doblados y otro color a los que tienen una vueltamas que tu. como el relative original de AC. azul menos vueltas que tu y verde mas vueltas que tu.

google traductor
hi, there is some way to be able to change in the relative the color of the pilots when they are doubled and another color to those who have one more lap than you. as the original relative of AC. blue less laps than you and green more laps than you
Hello, these color differences are already implemented though they only show up for the time, not the driver name. All colors are explained on the app overview (blue for drivers behind, yellow for drivers in front). You might need to set the color distance to 0, so that the colors are always always visible. Their names will get grey when not on the same lap as you are.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%