SubStanding (Extended)

Apps SubStanding (Extended) 2.16

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hola, estas diferencias de color ya están implementadas aunque solo aparecen para la hora, no el nombre del controlador. Todos los colores se explican en la descripción general de la aplicación (azul para los conductores que van detrás, amarillo para los que van delante). Es posible que deba establecer la distancia de color en 0, para que los colores estén siempre visibles. Sus nombres se volverán grises cuando no estén en el mismo regazo que tú.
ok gracias, y entonces no hay ninguna maera de que se pongan el piloto tambien de ese color
ok gracias, y luego no hay forma de llevar el piloto tambien en ese color

Attachments

• relative.png
    relative.png
    624.3 KB · Views: 84
ok gracias, y entonces no hay ninguna maera de que se pongan el piloto tambien de ese color
I can see to get it configurable at some point. But I can not guarantee any release at the moment. Might take a longer time

Puedo ver para que sea configurable en algún momento. Pero no puedo garantizar ningún lanzamiento en este momento. Podría tomar más tiempo
ok thank very much
I can see to get it configurable at some point. But I can not guarantee any release at the moment. Might take a longer time
ok muchas gracias por las respuestas , espero impaciente, gracias
ok thank you very much for the answers, I wait impatiently, thank you

Hello,
I didn't find what must i do for that my class appears. Can you explain better ?

I always have No Class... :(

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,
I didn't find what must i do for that my class appears. Can you explain better ?

I always have No Class... :(

Thanks
Did you read the bundled pdf? There are a lot if screenshots included to set it up, step by step.

With the default configuration you should already see classes e.g. for the Kunos GT3 cars

Thank you so much
It took a while for me to find the time, but sectors are finally on their way. Currently they are displayed as follows:
1668991451767.png

They are darker if these are times form the last lap already (so e.g. the leader in the screenshot has just passed sector 1, that time was updated, but the others are still there, just darker. This is a difference to the usual Leaderboard app. The #22 here e.g. has not yet passed sector 1, but is still in it, so no sectors are darkened).

Also I noticed a problem with the CSP functions, as the sector time can only be checked for the sectors that are not the last, because it seems to be cleared when a new lap is started. At least on some tracks. So the last sector will be calculated based on the other times and the overall lap time. That also sometimes leads to slightly different results than the leaderboard app.

I hope I can release it in the next days. Still have to do some debugging and optimisations.

Last edited:
With 2.14 it is now possible to change the "distance" colors. So make times of drivers a lap in front green, like in the original "Realtime" app.

Translated
Con 2.14 ahora es posible cambiar los colores de "distancia". Así que haz que los tiempos de los conductores estén una vuelta delante de verde, como en la aplicación "Realtime" original.

1669071661964.png

First of all thanks a lot for this very useful and very configurable app!
I'll go with my own request, (but it might be considered out of the scope of SubStanding):
would it be possible to color the Gap information according to the value change? (Gap number goes green* when gaps with drivers ahead decrease or gaps with drivers behind increase and goes red* in opposite case). Could be the text color or a background color to make it compatible with other text color functions.
* green and red are just examples, configurable colors would be great ;-)

First of all thanks a lot for this very useful and very configurable app!
I'll go with my own request, (but it might be considered out of the scope of SubStanding):
would it be possible to color the Gap information according to the value change? (Gap number goes green* when gaps with drivers ahead decrease or gaps with drivers behind increase and goes red* in opposite case). Could be the text color or a background color to make it compatible with other text color functions.
* green and red are just examples, configurable colors would be great ;-)
Interesting idea! though not too easy to implement based on how this should be evaluated.

Would you want the color to change after every lap, with every update or based on e.g. the difference in the last 5 seconds or whatever?
I think either way it could switch colors quite often if you are really close in pace to the other driver (if it's not done per lap).

Thanks anyways for the suggestion, I'll put it on the list of potential improvements and think about it. But i won't promise anything, as currently my time for the apps is quite limited.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking my request into account.
Without much thinking about it, I would say that I would expect the gap color to change (or not) at each update. The idea is to see quickly if you are gaining/losing compared to other drivers.
Ptracker features this coloring based on gap change, but in the case of back to back races (without exiting the server in between) Ptracker gets completely confused (even loses the drivers position).
I fully understand that this is not your main job, so no worries if it takes a long time (it would require a lot longer if I had to be able to write it myself ;) )
Thank you again!

Hi mate, thank you for your beautiful sectors update...

just a question, speaking of sectors... do you know how to edit them for tracks... it's something I'd love to do since long time

also because some short tracks just have 2 of them and I want to make 3 for every tracks

I think the right document to edit is the "overlays" in data folder of every circuit
then I need to change the checkpoints but I really don't know where to get the "numbers" I need in this:
[CHECKPOINT_0]
WORLD_POSITION=274.186 ,190.98 ,216.203
OFFSET=-4.81724 ,3 ,0
WIDTH=15
HEIGHT=1.5
ORIENTATION=0.999972 ,0.00566194 ,-0.00497703

Hi mate, thank you for your beautiful sectors update...

just a question, speaking of sectors... do you know how to edit them for tracks... it's something I'd love to do since long time

also because some short tracks just have 2 of them and I want to make 3 for every tracks

I think the right document to edit is the "overlays" in data folder of every circuit
then I need to change the checkpoints but I really don't know where to get the "numbers" I need in this:
[CHECKPOINT_0]
WORLD_POSITION=274.186 ,190.98 ,216.203
OFFSET=-4.81724 ,3 ,0
WIDTH=15
HEIGHT=1.5
ORIENTATION=0.999972 ,0.00566194 ,-0.00497703
That's also pretty much a blackbox for me. There are some CSP debugging apps in game, that you can use to check the coordinates (world position), but the offset and orientation are somewhing different. I'm not sure how they are computed.

And also, this overlays file are used in the MapDisplay app to show them on the map (I think I used the direction there as well, as it'd a Vector showing into the forward drive direction if I remember correctly, but I think internally for the time calculations it uses some different source, because there are maps that show sector times without these files, I think

So sadly I don't know where to edit this :(.
My guess would be that it's part of the actual track model file

nice job with the sectors update, maybe someone already asked this but it is possible to have a button that switches from the current sectors to the best sectors, I want to see what's the best sectors for each car gets.

nice job with the sectors update, maybe someone already asked this but it is possible to have a button that switches from the current sectors to the best sectors, I want to see what's the best sectors for each car gets.
Not yet, I'd maybe add an option for that in the settings, or would you want to change it while driving? Then maybe a hotkey option for the mode switch might be helpful, but I've never checked the hotkey options, I think it's possible though

Hi! I love your app. In fact it is the only one I use. It would be great for me if you added 3 simple things on the relative: the last lap you did, the lap counter and the time remaining.
Literally like the relative from iRacing black box. Those 3 features would make it the perfect app for me.

With 2.14 it is now possible to change the "distance" colors. So make times of drivers a lap in front green, like in the original "Realtime" app.

Translated
Con 2.14 ahora es posible cambiar los colores de "distancia". Así que haz que los tiempos de los conductores estén una vuelta delante de verde, como en la aplicación "Realtime" original.

View attachment 618628
ooooh thank you!

Amazing app! About the relative, would it be possible to show more than one tenth of a second when it comes to the gap? Like a thousand? This 3.789s, instead of this 3.7s?

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 35.7%