Cars Subaru Impreza STI 22B 1998 (WIP)

• Deleted member 223075

Come on, finish this f****** car !!!

Entitled forum user gets angry about not receiving a free piece of content fast enough.

proxy.php

I'm sure that will do the trick, exactly what motivates and encourages content creators to release their hard work into the world :)

• Deleted member 223075

Entitled forum user gets angry about not receiving a free piece of content fast enough.

:roflmao:
Seriously i'm bored being on many forums for games's mod and many times ther is something like this, started two or three years ago and people says "just wait" LOOOOOOOOOOL

Two years, you know what is it, two years ?! I was not here from around 6 months and then i come back and same projects on standby ...

Don't start something if you don't have time to doing it or just leave a little word to say you can't finish the mod.

Also according to the first post from June 2016, he says "close to release" ... :laugh:

Seriously i making some mods for ETS2, ATS, GTA V and all my mods are finished or updated constantly.
In only one case, for GTA V, due to some problems wiht my computer i could not finish a mod but i leaved a little word to others people to say why i can't finish the mod.

Have you counted the numbers of mods where started from 2-3 years and not finished yet ?

And the best is when i see some modders asking to others people wich new mods they want when their first mods are not finished, the best joke in the world !

Also stop saying "if you'r not happy, get out, or someting like that". I think i'm not the only one, bored with all of these unfinished mods all around the internet.

Don't start something if you don't have time to doing it
...Or just let people spend their time however they please.

Contrary to what you might believe, the process of creating this type of content is where the majority of enjoyment comes from, (not from handing it out to people like you), which is why many choose it to be their hobby.
If they don't want to release it, (and with that attitude I wouldn't blame them), then by all means.

That being said, as already explained in this thread - this model was the creators first. How long did it take you to learn to 3D model from scratch? 3 months? 6? A few years maybe, to actually get good (assuming you actually got good...)

So to bring it back to your point of "Don't start something if you don't have time to finish it" - how do you expect someone, who has never 3d modelled anything in their life, to plan ahead the length of time it takes to learn (and then some, to make the model with the skills they learned), to gather whether or not they will have time in their life at that point? Crystal ball, perhaps?

The fact is, life changes. If someone doesn't have time to finish it, thats fair enough.

Last edited:
We done few commerical car projects recently, so that's also reason why Subaru is on hold state. Maybe there is also some personal life things which take time from modding.

Be patience, maybe someday you can see something on download section... ;)

...Or just let people spend their time however they please.

Contrary to what you might believe, the process of creating this type of content is where the majority of enjoyment comes from, (not from handing it out to people like you), which is why many choose it to be their hobby.
If they don't want to release it, (and with that attitude I wouldn't blame them), then by all means.

That being said, as already explained in this thread - this model was the creators first. How long did it take you to learn to 3D model from scratch? 3 months? 6? A few years maybe, to actually get good (assuming you actually got good...)

So to bring it back to your point of "Don't start something if you don't have time to finish it" - how do you expect someone, who has never 3d modelled anything in their life, to plan ahead the length of time it takes to learn (and then some, to make the model with the skills they learned), to gather whether or not they will have time in their life at that point? Crystal ball, perhaps?

The fact is, life changes. If someone doesn't have time to finish it, thats fair enough.
For sure valid points but on the other hand when people say they’re making a certain mod then others that have the idea of the same car are put off because there’s one already being made, so the community are left waiting for a car that really would have been made by someone else by now had this one not been started but not finished.

Be patience, maybe someday you can see something on download section... ;)

I don´t like the words maybe and someday in this sentence. Both of them are uncertain terms. As mentioned a posting above, some other modder would have started (and finished?) this mod already, if you wouldn´t have blocked the car for years now.

Basically, there are three options:
1. Finish it
2. At least release a beta
3. Abandon it and make it official

I don´t like to be the one, but this had to be sayed.

You give options for the modder ? :D

What if modder releases it and is hated because some little bit of shader is considered by someone to be off.

Mod is property of a modder it is absolutely up to modder how he does it. Everything else is just suggestions.

It might as well end up being private, if modder would decide so.

Mod is property of a modder it is absolutely up to modder how he does it.
It might as well end up being private, if modder would decide so.
You are absolutely right!
But then you shouldn´t go public with the mod, teasing for years, telling soon, soon, soon all over again and make a statement like "maybe someday" in the end.
That´s just not right.

You are absolutely right!
But then you shouldn´t go public with the mod, teasing for years, telling soon, soon, soon all over again and make a statement like "maybe someday" in the end.
That´s just not right.

I agree modders should help to adjust expectations, should inform if mod could be expected soon or inform if something has changed. It would be definitely better. In a perfect world.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back