Cars Subaru Impreza STI 22B 1998 (WIP)

How about releasing the Impreza as a WIP Model?
I wouldn't recommend it.

Nothing worse than multiple versions of a car floating about, causing issues online and just generally causing doubts as to whether everyone is on the most recent version or not.

You'll then also see a ton of 'reviews' complaining about areas which are clearly WIP, which you know are on the list to be fixed/added but many others just think its badly made.

Just take the time needed to finish it, it'll be worth it in the end :)

I'd recommend to release whenever you want. I don't know if it is possible to go straight to complete release for a first project. Unless you have a lot of very nice beta testers, who actually works to help you, likes it, and knows how modding works.

Reviews is a big gamble, it is unstable territory anyways. I have got much worse reviews for an advanced version of Jaguar XJ13, than one before.

Mods aren't used online that much anyways, and people who use them are custom to keep an eye on the updates, or usually gets what they have to do if they get "checksum error", though not everyone lol

Giving is great, you don't have to force yourself to bring absolutely perfect mod, with the first try, or ever. It is great to seek for high standards, but it is very difficult to achieve everything, the end is where you and your team decide it is.

And there is no end in mods anyway.

Thank you all, especially for patience
Hey @J-Lius :)

Great Work on the 22b so far. Do you have any news for us? I love the 22b! :inlove:
Merry Christmas! *hint hint* :p

You too! :) Santa missed it but the release will be very Soon. It needs 1.15 physics and some improvements but release could happen even before those.

The thing is that because of the sound deal there needs to be logo of sound artist's company (https://www.3drap.it/) on car. I hope it doesn't bother too much, it sure isn't ideal for otherwise one-colored car but it's needed to have permission to use his sounds. :notworthy:

You too! :) Santa missed it but the release will be very Soon. It needs 1.15 physics and some improvements but release could happen even before those.

The thing is that because of the sound deal there needs to be logo of sound artist's company (https://www.3drap.it/) on car. I hope it doesn't bother too much, it sure isn't ideal for otherwise one-colored car but it's needed to have permission to use his sounds. :notworthy:

Excellent news i cannot wait.

The race is getting close between the mod and my Subaru LHD conversion. We started about the same time and could both have finished it much earlier. I´m done with the the most of the build, soon it´s been put back together.There´s a saying here in germany, which is: "Good things need time" .

Have a good and happy new year and keep up the good work!

P.S. some teasers would be nice.:rolleyes:

@J-Lius Damage, dirt etc textures are 90% done, so soon mate, soon. ;)

so_good.jpg

i thought someone from here was doing the sounds? it better be amazing in that case!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back