rF2 Studio 397 LMP2 & GTE @ Watkins Glen - Fri 28Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
For everyone spinning into the infield/ cutting the chicane will give you an instant 30 sec stop/go penalty during the race ... even if you slow down.
I will try my best to remove the penalty for anyone who is caught out by this "issue" - just let me know over TeamSpeak if you have been given a penalty as a result of (inadvertently) entering the infield area. :thumbsup:

View attachment 270480

After several, admittedly enjoyable weeks of driving the GTE cars on Friday nights, it's now time to kick it up a notch and make things just that little bit more interesting! Due to popular demand we cannot deny you any longer… so we are happy to announce that multi-class, endurance club races are not only back, but they are now here to stay (for the next few weeks at least) as a regular, Friday night event!

For the first of these races we shall be heading to New York state for a 90 minute battle at "The Glen", which plays host to a round of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and therefore proven as an ideal circuit for multi-class racing. As with the previous special events, time shall be accelerated so that we can enjoy the thrills and beauty of racing through the late afternoon and dusk, before entering the night and continuing to drive under the hypnotising lights!

The cars - LMP2 and GTE. Pick your class now, and your car on the night! Take part alone, in your own car, or sign up and race as a pair - it's your choice! ;)

We look forward to seeing you on track! :)

The Oreca 07 LMP2, Porsche 911 RSR, BMW M8 GTE, and Corvette C7.R must be purchased to participate in this event.

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server will be available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and TeamSpeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
TeamSpeak Installation Guide: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM ENDURO
Cars: Endurance Pack by Studio 397 (Steam) - only the LMP2 & GTE cars will be available on the night
Track: Watkins Glen (Steam / Download)
Fixed Setups: No (Setups can be shared)
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Start Type: Rolling (+ Formation Lap)
Maximum Number of Cars: 43
Race Start Time (in-game): 3:00pm (x5 time acceleration)

Practice: 19:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 GMT (20 minutes)
Warm Up: 19:45 (5 minutes)
Race: 19:55 GMT (Formation Lap + 90 minutes)

CHOOSE YOUR CAR ON THE NIGHT!
All LMP2 & GTE cars will be available for selection. Feel free to switch between cars during the practice session, but please do not switch classes. Also, if you could please try to select unique liveries it would be much appreciated.

Entry List - LMP2
  1. [COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]Daiman Patel[/COLOR]
  2. Daniel.13
  3. Stephen Gibb
  4. BloodySalmonMan
  5. Steve Le Gallez
  6. Ross McGregor
  7. Luka Berk
  8. PurgerUK
  9. Magnus Stjerneby
  10. Valrys
  11. Pauli Ahonen
  12. Anders Myhre
  13. Martin Fiala
  14. Magnus Dahlgren
  15. balage06
  16. Daniel R.
  17. Michael Labelle
  18. Ingemar Petersson
  19. Matt Le Gallez
  20. Driver Slot
  21. Driver Slot
Entry List - GTE
  1. Roy Magnes
  2. Jonatan Åcerclinth - Porsche 911 RSR
  3. Jenda2cz - Porsche 911 RSR
  4. Victor Jimenez - Porsche 911 RSR
  5. Ian Le Messurier
  6. RasmusP
  7. RainhamIron
  8. Simon Marshall - Porsche 911 RSR
  9. Paul Le Messurier
  10. xiqui
  11. Davide Sciacca
  12. Marco Antonio Rodriguez - BMW M8 GTE
  13. Kaygeeoh
  14. anxo - Porsche 911 RSR
  15. Sfrost - Corvette C7.R
  16. ionONE1
  17. Theo van den Brink - Porsche 911 RSR
  18. PresidentSmug - BMW M8 GTE
  19. xoSx.Racing - Porsche 911 RSR
  20. David dhoore
  21. Maciej Bekas
  22. Driver Slot
Reserves List
  1. Driver Slot
  2. Driver Slot
  3. Driver Slot
  4. Driver Slot
  5. Driver Slot
utp: 81 DP

SERVER IS UP!

Sadly have to sign out for this one, going out for a mate's birthday dinner tonight and wont be home in time :(
I'm sorry to hear that mate. I hope you enjoy your evening, and that we will see you back on track next week. :thumbsup: I have removed you from the list.

Sorry Daiman but I'm not going to make it tonight :(
NOOO, STEPHEN! :( No need to apologise mate. :rolleyes: Hopefully we'll see you again on a Friday night soon. :) I will remove you from the list.

My appologies but I just realized that I have my referee education tomorrow and this race will run very late (for me heading out of bed at 5 in the morning, meaning a maximum of 5 hours of sleep, which doesn't seem like a good combination...

I'd love to do this event but I believe it'll benefit me if I hold off and take part next week instead.

Sorry for the late sign-out :(

My appologies but I just realized that I have my referee education tomorrow and this race will run very late (for me heading out of bed at 5 in the morning, meaning a maximum of 5 hours of sleep, which doesn't seem like a good combination...

I'd love to do this event but I believe it'll benefit me if I hold off and take part next week instead.

Sorry for the late sign-out :(
Good luck and success tomorrow! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes