rF2 Studio 397 LMP2 & GTE @ Watkins Glen - Fri 28Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Gte for me please. No clue which one yet :p
There is no real need to pick now - feel free to choose your car on the night! ;) If they have already decided then some participants prefer to state which car they shall drive on the night, but it is not necessary and the choice still remains open for everyone. :rolleyes:

Damn it, Daiman! VLMS starts next weekend, that should be my priority, but here you are with another multiclass race...I'll take a P2, thank you :roflmao:
I would say that I'm sorry, but in reality I am not… at all! :laugh: You will also be "upset" to hear that there shall be more Friday night multi-class races over the coming weeks! :p Again, I would apologise, but I will almost certainly be having too much fun to care! :x3:

I am joking of course! :roflmao: I hope that we will see you on track for as many of these events as possible! :D

I would say that I'm sorry, but in reality I am not… at all! :laugh: You will also be "upset" to hear that there shall be more Friday night multi-class races over the coming weeks! :p Again, I would apologise, but I will almost certainly be having too much fun to care! :x3:

I am joking of course! :roflmao: I hope that we will see you on track for as many of these events as possible! :D
Well you leave me no options, I'll try to make as many as I can! :D

SERVER IS UP!

The GetMod service is now unavailable, therefore missing components will not be automatically downloaded and installed upon joining the server. The links to acquire resources that are required for this event can be found in the opening post of this thread, and below:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.