But i heard someone say somethin about a puncture (don't quite remember if it was from team radio or the commentators). In that case the slip from Stroll wouldn't even be his fault.

Stroll said it. But Stroll is also the guy who "didn't understand what's wrong with the car" in Monaco when he had a front left puncture. So I am not sure I'll take his word for it. If his left rear suddenly went flat in that corner, I don't think he'd manage to save it.

Apparently Stoffel caused Stroll's puncture which is why he pitted at the end of lap 1 aswell.

I know Lance is shite but no need to blame him for everything :laugh: Im looking forward to him being the cause of Trump & North Korean geezers breakdown in talks now :laugh:

If you're not in the front row, you have to take risks at the start. That's why F1, to me, is boring. The drivers - especially at the top - are so close to each other that leads don't switch. The real drama is qualifying. Watch youtube for the race events like the Hartley crash and you're all caught up on your F1 news. Six days to Le Mans.

Race incident!......

Created by the WORST pilot of the grid, & one of the worst driver of the F1 history, also probably one of the who put more money to sit there

Kubica to the track...NOW! :ninja:

Dunno why is that jumpin' jack Vettel so damn happy. Procession.
Maybe because he totally dominated the dominant team of the last 4 years?
Winning a race due to a safety car or through stategy feels great but dominating with raw pace, there was a lot of pace he could've used but didn't need, just feels phenomenal.

If Stroll had a left rear puncture = racing incident.
If Stroll just lost it = Strollolololol moment yet again and his fault.

Simple as that, but I cant vote for both options.

This reminds me of the great "was Senna at fault of Prost?" debates...only with 2 utterly shite and dull drivers who i doubt i could spell either name if i could remember what their names even were...
Really, what the hell is that Hartly thing all about?

This reminds me of the great "was Senna at fault of Prost?" debates...only with 2 utterly shite and dull drivers who i doubt i could spell either name if i could remember what their names even were...
Really, what the hell is that Hartly thing all about?
Were you living under a rock the last 4 years or are you just trolling ?

Stroll lost control a lil bit and pushed Hartley to the left side into the wall. It wasn't on purpose. Hartley was totally out of control when he got pushed into the grass.

Still, i dont think anyone should be penalized regardless of how mad anyone can be. The truth is that sometimes you can have a big crash that ****s everything up and it still can be no one's fault. Everyone is quick to want to point the finger at someone. If Stroll was given no penalty or Sanction i wouldn't be angry, this seems like just your normal thing when you see vehicles that weight under 1000 kilograms go at speeds of over 300 kmh close to a wall a few centimeters away.

I am gonna have to say Stroll in a situation like this because of how he forced Hartley into the wall with that tank slapper he had, I would go into more detail but I need to talk to a few people and discuss it with them to help me clarify what I am thinking about it right now

I don't think it'll be too long before Lando Norris comes a knocking.
Toro Rosso has apparently already been in contact with McLaren to see if they would loan him out for the rest of the year and they got a big fat no. They have apparently contacted a few drivers and no one wants the seat, weird.

Unfortunately I think Hartley's days are numbered regardless of whether it was his fault or not. Wouldn't be surprised if this was actually his last race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back