stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, I'm running an AC server for the first time with server manager, and i'm struggling to make stracker work. I followed the instructions and managed to get to the web interface, but there's no information logged, even if drivers are lapping (and server manager records that data).

Checked the logs and found this, any idea what I've done wrong?

stracker[INFO ] Log verbosity changed: 2
stracker[ERROR] Cannot read file with bad words (bad_words.txt): [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'bad_words.txt'
stracker[STDOUT] Starting stracker - press ctrl+c for shutdown
stracker[INFO ] Lowered stracker priority.
stracker[INFO ] Using database './stracker.db3'
stracker[ERROR] Caught exception in server loop:
stracker[ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
stracker[ERROR] File "stracker_lib\ac_monitor.py", line 1890, in run
stracker[ERROR] File "socketserver.py", line 441, in server_bind
stracker[ERROR] OSError: [WinError 10048] Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
stracker[ERROR]
stracker[INFO ] Shutting down acmonitor.
stracker[INFO ] Shutting down http.
stracker[INFO ] Shutting down pending ptracker connections.

Thanks!

Hey , i want to ask if it's possible de use stracker for local race and hotlaps? like ptracker does but i don't have to open assetto corsa each time i want to see a laptime. Thanks

Hey , i want to ask if it's possible de use stracker for local race and hotlaps? like ptracker does but i don't have to open assetto corsa each time i want to see a laptime. Thanks

stracker is the server side app, ptracker client side.
If you configure your http access in the stracker.ini you can access the web panel by using http://your-ip:your-used-port.
Code:
[HTTP_CONFIG]
; password for the stracker admin pages (leaving it empty results in disabled admin pages
admin_password = yourpassword
; username for the stracker admin pages (leaving it empty results in disabled admin pages
admin_username = yourusername
; listening address of the http server (normally there is no need to change the default value 0.0.0.0 which means that the whole internet can connect to the server)
listen_addr = 0.0.0.0
; tcp listening port of the http server
listen_port = 50041

In case you run the ac server and stracker on your local machine, you can access the stracker web panel using your browser with http://localhost:your-port, or http://127.0.0.1:your-used-port

You can try to start stracker configured with your local db (which is under YourDocuments/Assetto Corsa/plugins/ptracker/ptracker.db3, or likewise). However, there are slight differences of the database contents (I have never tested this scenario). It might not work at all, it might even destroy your local db, so make a backup before going that path. Otherwise, the way from @TOOLD works, but only if you for local multiplayer action.

Hello !! Sorry for my question, my server runs on linux but I have a little problem when launching stracker I have this error:
stracker[-h] --stracker_ini STRACKER_INI[--migrate_from_sqlite3]
[--migrate_from_postgres][--perform_backup PERFORM_BACKUP]
stracker: error: the following arguments are required: --stracker_ini
Can you help me?
Thank you for your support.
Sincerely

Hello !! Sorry for my question, my server runs on linux but I have a little problem when launching stracker I have this error:
Can you help me?
Sincerely
You have to start stracker that way:
./stracker --stracker_ini <path_to_your_stracker.ini/your-stracker.ini>

Can you help me?
Sincerely

Please have a look at the documentation included under <zip file>/stracker/documentation.htm

Hello, my turn to ask a question. We set up a hillclimb server (transfagarasan) but stracker light keeps being red when we cross the start line. Is it because it thinks we are on an outlap? Is there a way to fix it?

Hello, my turn to ask a question. We set up a hillclimb server (transfagarasan) but stracker light keeps being red when we cross the start line. Is it because it thinks we are on an outlap? Is there a way to fix it?

I'm not sure, it might be a prob with the mod track. You can try with one of the builtin A->B tracks (e.g., Nordschleife Tourist) and see if the problem is there also. If it works there, it is most probably an issue with the track. If it doesn't work, it may be a bug in stracker. However, a fix here is very unlikely.

Sorry to bother you again, but I am in the process of switching servers and want to make a backup of all our old info in stracker so I can use it on the new server. But when I click on the links for the documentation, I get a 404 page. Do you have another link for docs, so I can figure out how to export/import all data from stracker or can you tell me the command? (I only have about 30 minutes to do it from this post).

EDIT: No need to hurry now, my server host finally decided to react to my support request, so I will be keeping this server for now. I would still like a link to the full docs though :)

Last edited:
I remembered now why stracker did not work on LA Canyons tourist and it seems to be the same problem with Transfagarasan. Those tracks have buggy sectors so that S1 does not register in stracker.
Look at these: bit_ly/2KJ85bu and bit_ly/2IbVw6T (bit_ly because the urls are gigantic.) I guess there is no way to make stracker work with these tracks since there a no more updates coming?

GOD DAMN, RD is censoring my links! replace _ with . in the links

I remembered now why stracker did not work on LA Canyons tourist and it seems to be the same problem with Transfagarasan. Those tracks have buggy sectors so that S1 does not register in stracker.
Look at these: bit_ly/2KJ85bu and bit_ly/2IbVw6T (bit_ly because the urls are gigantic.) I guess there is no way to make stracker work with these tracks since there a no more updates coming?
no, even with updates I would've never modified stracker for supporting a mod track, it is the responsibility of the mod author to create a proper mod.

Documentation is in <zip file>/stracker

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 83 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.4%