stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
since yesterday i have repeatedly following error messages. Can someone help?
----

stracker[ERROR]: error caught:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "ptracker_lib\helpers.py", line 244, in new_f
File "stracker_lib\stracker_udp_plugin.py", line 307, in callback
File "stracker_lib\stracker_udp_plugin.py", line 506, in realtimeEvent
TypeError: unorderable types: float() >= NoneType()
- - - -
Edit:
DB file is ok.
this is, when Kunos Monza track ist used on the server.
Went back to the track we used before ( original Spa ) and the error messages were gone.
Then i took the cfg file from Spa and changed only to "TRACK=monza" and the error was back.
So for me it seems, there is something wrong with the Monza track definitions, inis or whatever.

Last edited:
since yesterday i have repeatedly following error messages. Can someone help?
----

stracker[ERROR]: error caught:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "ptracker_lib\helpers.py", line 244, in new_f
File "stracker_lib\stracker_udp_plugin.py", line 307, in callback
File "stracker_lib\stracker_udp_plugin.py", line 506, in realtimeEvent
TypeError: unorderable types: float() >= NoneType()
- - - -
Edit:
DB file is ok.
this is, when Kunos Monza track ist used on the server.
Went back to the track we used before ( original Spa ) and the error messages were gone.
Then i took the cfg file from Spa and changed only to "TRACK=monza" and the error was back.
So for me it seems, there is something wrong with the Monza track definitions, inis or whatever.

Hmm haven't had that by now. There is probably a problem with calculating the soft split positions. What you can try is to modify the data base (first make a backup with stracker not running). Open the database with this software: https://sqlitebrowser.org/. Navigate to "Browse Data", select the table "Tracks" and search for the track "monza". Rename this one to "monza_orig". Select File->Write changes. Try to restart stracker. Now a new track entry should be created and the error is probably gone.

Hi. :) I have finished number of listening_port [50042, 50043, 54242, 54243, 60023, 60024, 62323, 62324, 42423, 42424, 23232, 23233]. Using the AC TCP/UDP +42 port does not work. I also opened the ports in the firewall. How can I do? Thank you @Neys

Last edited:
Hmm haven't had that by now. There is probably a problem with calculating the soft split positions. What you can try is to modify the data base (first make a backup with stracker not running). Open the database with this software: https://sqlitebrowser.org/. Navigate to "Browse Data", select the table "Tracks" and search for the track "monza". Rename this one to "monza_orig". Select File->Write changes. Try to restart stracker. Now a new track entry should be created and the error is probably gone.
ty, ill try that

Neys submitted a new resource:

stracker - server side app for tracking laps and sessions, ptracker "sister app"

Read more about this resource...
Good morning gentlemen and ladies. I'm having a problem, after I changed the assetto corsa installation director i can solve the following problem: every time I'm going to run the stracker-packager file shows this:
Capturar.JPG
Please how to solve this. Note Now Assetto Corsa is installed in directory D:\

Good morning gentlemen and ladies. I'm having a problem, after I changed the assetto corsa installation director i can solve the following problem: every time I'm going to run the stracker-packager file shows this:View attachment 331634 Please how to solve this. Note Now Assetto Corsa is installed in directory D:\

The solution is in the error message:

"start this script from a command line (cmd.exe) with the real installtion directory as argument"

Then probably you gave the wrong directory as argument. You know how to start a command from cmd with an argument, don't you?

Hi everyone, I'm a complete newbie and I'm hosting 2 free servers online. I would like to have leaderboards and stats, but I can't make it to work! I should need some complete guide or tutorial for stracker, in order to be sure what i'm doing. I'd appreciate any help :)

Hi everyone, I'm a complete newbie and I'm hosting 2 free servers online. I would like to have leaderboards and stats, but I can't make it to work! I should need some complete guide or tutorial for stracker, in order to be sure what i'm doing. I'd appreciate any help :)
Did you see the documentation inside the zip file (it's a html document; I think it's somewhere under stracker/doc)?

Hi,
all Ports off
; Listening port for incoming connections of ptracker. Must be one of 50042, 50043, 54242, 54243, 60023, 60024, 62323, 62324, 42423, 42424, 23232, 23233, <AC udp port>+42; ptracker will try all these ports on the ac server's ip address (until a better solution is found...)
listening_port = 50042
are used.
How can i use more or individual portnumbers?
Thanks

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 71 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 113 55.9%