Spielberg

Tracks Spielberg 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It works fine to me. I think this is some other problem not the track it self. Check some additional apps you installed (try to remove them all), or some modded cars. But track is surely fine!

Took this random picture by accident and it made me realize how detailed the track surface is. Nice work man..

Attachments

• 2015-08-09_00001.jpg
    2015-08-09_00001.jpg
    821.8 KB · Views: 252
Great track, thank you.
But I noticed that you can cut the track massively by going right after the first turn without getting any penalty. Even the RSR App still records your laptime.

And btw: When I'm using the outside curb of the last corner too much, my car spins. Don't know if this is the same in reality. If yes, keep it ;)

Mitja Bonca updated Spielberg with a new update entry:

Spielberg, Red Bull Ring v1.1

What`s new in version 1.1:
- two versions of the track: full and south course now available
- split both versions in AC style
- added long yellow curb on left side out of turn 1 (and removed 2 small ones)
- changed the red/white curb on left side out of turn 1
- added some grass/soil mixes beside curbs (wher cars drives off the curbs)
- changed some skidmarks and racing line (to suit to both versions of the track)
- some curbs changed to make them easier to drive on
- changed the trees...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Mitja,
First thanks for all your work. I just dloaed 1.1 it is great (no suprise), i like all those subtil changes that you keep doing it improved your track and it is appreciated. I did notice that previous version still in game, i took some shots of the AC menu and of the folder in my browser. No problems found just reporting.
Ty again for sharing your work.
upload_2015-8-21_8-39-30.png

upload_2015-8-21_8-41-0.png

Sorry, for interrupting, but I have to update the last version with some essential fixes (mistakes I did in previous version). It will come today.
Just tested F1sr f12006 Ferrari on v1.2 and the car gets launched in the air coming out of pits and on the start/finish straight also. Probably the car mod and not your track.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.