Spielberg

Tracks Spielberg 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just tested F1sr f12006 Ferrari on v1.2 and the car gets launched in the air coming out of pits and on the start/finish straight also. Probably the car mod and not your track.
Thats happening since the car has been launched. It`s not track related issue, because I tested almost all cars, and without any problem.

Getting really bad FPS with this track...20-30 fps lower than Spa on average (Spielberg framerate is just 65% of Spa's). And it's not like I have terrible hardware (Geforce superclocked Nvidia 660 and an Intel i5-3570k) It might be worth taking a look at ways of fixing this, as it's near impossible to have a smooth race with any more than a few AI.

Getting really bad FPS with this track...20-30 fps lower than Spa on average (Spielberg framerate is just 65% of Spa's). And it's not like I have terrible hardware (Geforce superclocked Nvidia 660 and an Intel i5-3570k) It might be worth taking a look at ways of fixing this, as it's near impossible to have a smooth race with any more than a few AI.
The problem is your graphics card. For example, I have 760ti (2gb of ram), and is way batter. I get 120 fps+ (same as Imola for example, where I have checked fps). There is a lot of details on the track, which should be there for a great racing experiance. I did some modification in some of the previous version to see some of details depending on the world details selected. Try using Medium world details, you will see if there is any difference.
Else, I have a special version, where is almost nothing, but the terrain and the track it self - let me know if you want (and its compatible with the latest official release).

Even with World Detail set to the minimum I get worse FPS than at the Kunos Nordschleife with World Detail set to max, which just isn't practical...the Nords is nearly 5x larger. Anyway, the biggest drop is coming onto the straight after T1.

Even with World Detail set to the minimum I get worse FPS than at the Kunos Nordschleife with World Detail set to max, which just isn't practical...the Nords is nearly 5x larger. Anyway, the biggest drop is coming onto the straight after T1.
Depends how much of the world do you see, and in Spielberg you see a lot at every second. While at The Ring you don`t.

Last edited:
Cannot do more (if so, I will need to put away plenty of objects). There is plenty of stuff on the track and around it.
But if we are sincere, with today`s regular computer spec, it runs pretty smooth (read: 130+fps all over), which is more then official Imola for an instance.

IMHO a GTX660 is just the limit to run AC.

IMHO a GTX660 is just the limit to run AC.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back