• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Tracks Spielberg 2.0

Red Bull Ring, Austria

1. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,395
    It might be a bit too weak. I run on 760 and not on max graphics details, but it runs always over 120fps on all tracks.

2. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten

Ratings:
    +25
    You are right Mitja. I have the model just above (N770) with most of the settings on high and get FPS 95+ on all tracks... ;)

3. mclarenf1papa

mclarenf1papa

Ratings:
    +1,616
    Getting 80-90 fps easily on other tracks (spikes to 150)...this track is undrivable...

4. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten

Ratings:
    +25
    Then you should check your settings... ;)

5. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,395
    ... or buy some batter pc configuration.It will come in handy in the future too.

6. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,395
    Just to let you know: there is a new major update coming up for Spielberg. Some final adjustments and will be done.
    Considered all wishes from all of you guys has been accepted and implemented.
    If there are any others, please let me know asap.

Best regards,
    Mitja

• Like Like x 5
  7. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,395
    Mitja Bonca updated Spielberg with a new update entry:

Spielberg 1.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 2
  8. ZethGAF

ZethGAF

Ratings:
    +103
    Thanks!

9. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,395
    Does inner course work for anyone? It worked for me, but didn't tried it for a few days.

10. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,395
    Confirmed: Spielberg`s inner skill course works!
    If it doesn`t there is something else wrong, it`s not the track.

11. Greg Latty

Greg Latty

Ratings:
    +308
    it works but its starting me off going it the wrong direction.

12. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,395
    You should know where to go. From the spot in "pits", go right through those blue cones, when you come to red cones go left through the Red Bull balloon and follow the red cones (go through them).
    Only when you come to yellow cones, do zig-zag through them, starting from the right side on the 1st one. Sounds simple? It is if you know how they use this skill course with formula student.
    Here I have to say "Thank you" to the guy called @Jan Krautter, who make all cones on it. Completely forgot to mention that before. Thank you mate.

13. D1visor

D1visor

Ratings:
    +56
    My fps tanks from 62 to 30 after the Redbull MOBILE sign. GTX 970 and i7 2700k. Update: No clue what I did but it's fine now, locked to 62 the way I have it set. What's with the inner course though, where are you supposed to go? Just cones everywhere :D.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  14. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,395
    I have less of that pc configuration, and have more then 90 fps all over! No more comments on this AT ALL!

15. Jan-Olov Johansson

Jan-Olov Johansson

Ratings:
    +182
    Works perfectly, over 100fps most of the time. Thanks Mitja, great job with this track as always. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,395
    At
    At least someone who has a pc worth over 500€ - THX!
    I have to spit it out:
    to those who are whining: sorry, but it`s a shame that always the same are whining about fps lose. Just cannot imagine that in these days (at least if you are not living in the so called 3rd world) cannot afford a decent computer - really, just cannot imagine. I am wondering in what kind of house do you live and which car do you drive, what do you wear and what do you eat every day. But I know you wouldn`t understand what I am talking about. And I do NOT ever care. You can be glad you got a track FOR FREE!! No one is forcing you to use it.

17. Marc Majnes

Marc Majnes

Ratings:
    +84
    works well for me on a medium PC....., one of the better tracks out there !!

18. Greg Latty

Greg Latty

Ratings:
    +308
    I think you are mistaking complaining for feedback. Most modders on here appreciate constructive criticism to help find issues with their mods. There is no doubt this track uses more resources that other tracks. For example I get 90+ fps on Nordschleife but 70-80 on this track. My system consists of a 980ti 16gb ram and a i5 6600k processor on a 1440p gsync monitor with maxed out settings. This isn't an issue to me but its just an observation that I would bring to your attention just in case you needed feedback to optimize the track further. I can imagine someone with a lesser system having some performance issues.I dont think is fair to call people whiners for giving feedback. But hey thats just my opinion.. Nice track BTW. Thank you for your hard work.

19. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,395
    No I am not mistaken. You think that I do not try hard to make it run batter? But I am tired of reading these kind of posts really. If there is anyone who can do batter, please go ahead. The easieast way is to criticize, but that's common to us humans.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  20. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten

Ratings:
    +25
    i5, gtx770, 8gb, settings on high and no fps issues. From far one of the best modded track for ac. Thanks Mitja.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.