Spielberg

Tracks Spielberg 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You should know where to go. From the spot in "pits", go right through those blue cones, when you come to red cones go left through the Red Bull balloon and follow the red cones (go through them).
Only when you come to yellow cones, do zig-zag through them, starting from the right side on the 1st one. Sounds simple? It is if you know how they use this skill course with formula student.
Here I have to say "Thank you" to the guy called @Jan Krautter, who make all cones on it. Completely forgot to mention that before. Thank you mate.

My fps tanks from 62 to 30 after the Redbull MOBILE sign. GTX 970 and i7 2700k. Update: No clue what I did but it's fine now, locked to 62 the way I have it set. What's with the inner course though, where are you supposed to go? Just cones everywhere :D.

Last edited:
At
Works perfectly, over 100fps most of the time. Thanks Mitja, great job with this track as always. :)
At least someone who has a pc worth over 500€ - THX!
I have to spit it out:
to those who are whining: sorry, but it`s a shame that always the same are whining about fps lose. Just cannot imagine that in these days (at least if you are not living in the so called 3rd world) cannot afford a decent computer - really, just cannot imagine. I am wondering in what kind of house do you live and which car do you drive, what do you wear and what do you eat every day. But I know you wouldn`t understand what I am talking about. And I do NOT ever care. You can be glad you got a track FOR FREE!! No one is forcing you to use it.

At

At least someone who has a pc worth over 500€ - THX!
I have to spit it out:
to those who are whining: sorry, but it`s a shame that always the same are whining about fps lose. Just cannot imagine that in these days (at least if you are not living in the so called 3rd world) cannot afford a decent computer - really, just cannot imagine. I am wondering in what kind of house do you live and which car do you drive, what do you wear and what do you eat every day. But I know you wouldn`t understand what I am talking about. And I do NOT ever care. You can be glad you got a track FOR FREE!! No one is forcing you to use it.

I think you are mistaking complaining for feedback. Most modders on here appreciate constructive criticism to help find issues with their mods. There is no doubt this track uses more resources that other tracks. For example I get 90+ fps on Nordschleife but 70-80 on this track. My system consists of a 980ti 16gb ram and a i5 6600k processor on a 1440p gsync monitor with maxed out settings. This isn't an issue to me but its just an observation that I would bring to your attention just in case you needed feedback to optimize the track further. I can imagine someone with a lesser system having some performance issues.I dont think is fair to call people whiners for giving feedback. But hey thats just my opinion.. Nice track BTW. Thank you for your hard work.

No I am not mistaken. You think that I do not try hard to make it run batter? But I am tired of reading these kind of posts really. If there is anyone who can do batter, please go ahead. The easieast way is to criticize, but that's common to us humans.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back