AC SPECIAL: GT3 @ Nordschleife-Sun 23 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
ALL DRIVERS:

At 18:30 UCT the server will be configured, so no more changes can be made after this time, thank you for your cooperation.

Be on the race server BEFORE 19:20 UTC or you may loose your place to a driver that is on the reserve list.

RESERVES:

After 18:30 UTC car choice will no longer be yours, this is not to say that will not get the car you want, it just depends on the car that the driver had chosen (the driver that withdrew) The driver that is on top of the reserve list, will get first refusal and so on, working down the reserve list.

Be in TEAMSPEAK before 19.25 UTC it is at this time that I will start to invite reserves in, if we do not have a full grid. If for any reason you are not in TEAMSPEAK I will assume that you have changed your mind and do not want to join this event.

you dont register me thanks
You needed to set your real name in your account settings. There is a field called "real name".
I clicked on your profile and saw you have put your real name as your status message but that's not what you needed to do.
Also without clicking on your profile, there's no way to spot that you did anything.

A misunderstanding simply :(

Sadly the reserve list is quite long by now so it's not likely you will race tonight.
Please set your real name correctly into the "real name box" so you can race the next time :)

Craig is a busy guy, he can't click on every profile that's not setup correctly twice a day. It's your fault that you didn't set your profile settings according to the rules but no one blames you.
You shouldn't blame anyone either :)
Just set it correctly now and you will be able to race the next race.

Have a merry Christmas though, you are very welcome for the next one! :)

ALL DRIVERS:

At 18:30 UCT the server will be configured, so no more changes can be made after this time, thank you for your cooperation.

Be on the race server BEFORE 19:20 UTC or you may loose your place to a driver that is on the reserve list.

RESERVES:

After 18:30 UTC car choice will no longer be yours, this is not to say that will not get the car you want, it just depends on the car that the driver had chosen (the driver that withdrew) The driver that is on top of the reserve list, will get first refusal and so on, working down the reserve list.

Be in TEAMSPEAK before 19.25 UTC it is at this time that I will start to invite reserves in, if we do not have a full grid. If for any reason you are not in TEAMSPEAK I will assume that you have changed your mind and do not want to join this event.
Are those time right Craig? Server locked now? Sorry thought it was in an hour

Schedule (EU): Sunday 23 Dec 2018
Practice: 20:00 UTC (15 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:15 UTC (30 minutes)
Race: 20:45 UTC (90 Minutes) with mandatory pitstop.

All good if I've missed it, sorry about that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back