AC SPECIAL: GT3 @ Nordschleife-Sun 23 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Congrats @ all!

First race ever at the Nordschleife, first laps with the R8 (except 2-3 laps when it has been published), started practice Yesterday Afternoon. So in sum ~ 3h to get the car and the track and developing a setup.
With this back in mind I am very pleased with my race. Had some nice fights, hopefully being not too hard. Of course there could have been less spins and offrides and tbh, I lack 20 seconds per lap to the leader :confused: wtf...

Another one: If no full names got mentioned (no full leaderboard) is it OK to put a video on YT? It's just my live video in combination with the replay TV cams.

Maybe add in the GTE cars with a BOP penalty in the new year?
If you do the BoP for each track, sure thing :p
When I was hosting ac events I tried to mix cars quite a few times. Worked on BoP, had lots of excel sheets and did a lot of laps with all the cars. The result was always the same: it's not really possible to make it fair. It would for sure be fun to do this but you need a different BoP for each track, then you have different fuel consumption, different tyre wear etc.
The problem is even if you can create a BoP that works for the first 5 laps on most tracks it will change over time.
Like adding restrictor, making the car consume less fuel so it can do a longer stint and weight less. Or add weight and then the tyres die after half a stint...

It's so complicated that we never come forward with it at RD. It's not that we wouldn't like to do it but it's just too complicated and maybe not even possible :(

I will turn off TS channel next time before race start. TBH im my opinion private voice chat is displaced at the RD channel. It disturbes and cost me some concentration as well.

I will turn off TS channel next time before race start. TBH im my opinion private voice chat is displaced at the RD channel. It disturbes and cost me some concentration as well.
It's Club races, not league races. It's meant to include some chit chat, having fun etc. If you can't cope with it you are of course free to mute everyone but the race host. I'm not sure if you "mute all" and then un-mute Craig or if you have to mute everyone separately.
I would really not recommend to mute the race host too. One guy needed to be kicked once because he didn't listen to what was discussed in qualy.
If you don't like the idea of talking while driving you should have a look at league racing as this is competitive and without chit chat :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back