AC SPECIAL: GT3 @ Nordschleife-Sun 23 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yeah lambo beats everything but it's also a boat hehe :D
Since the Porsche won the last 24h race I thought info from you (instead alien rsr laps lol) would be reliable :)
Maybe you wanna tell me the top speed when you did it 'round in one piece :p
I don't think the Porsche is the fastest over 1 lap. @Dirk Steffen can confirm. But in the real series, Porsche tend to progress through the field as the real car is more gentle on its tyres than other GT3s.

Mind you, this fact isn't true in AC :roflmao:

But yes sure, when I do some running and find out top speed, I can let you know :)
I'll most likely run maximum downforce at the rear anyway because I'll struggle to get the rear diffuser to work efficiently with all the peaks, valleys and bumps of the Nordschleife

I drove the Porsche in a Nordschleife league not too long ago. Setting up the car to performe at peak level was a long and exhausting process. In the end being consistent was the only way to get decent results against Audi and McLaren. PM me if you want to try my setup. And mind you I didn't use any Motec/Camber/Aero apps so there is still room for improvements. I managed to get the rear wing down to 8.

@RasmusP my max speed so far is 297 Kmh but definitely didn't have enough rear wing at the time so I've since increased it a few clicks so my speed is down to 292 Kmh. Though I may be able to get it to 297 again or possibly 300 once I've completely refined my suspension

Please put me on the reserve list with a GT-R - thanks!
That would be my first race at racedepartment, so i need little help. I don't know the server and teamspeak password and the link in the first post doesn't work for me ("You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."). In this case, can somebody help me, please?

Please put me on the reserve list with a GT-R - thanks!
That would be my first race at racedepartment, so i need little help. I don't know the server and teamspeak password and the link in the first post doesn't work for me ("You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."). In this case, can somebody help me, please?

Hi Marco, the very first thing you need to do is become a premium member :thumbsup:

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%