AC SPECIAL : GT3 @ Nordschleife - Monday 20 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington
Jeez that was a quick reply ..are you lurking :p
giphy.gif
:D:D:D:D

Hmm, 27 already:). And for ACC event on sunday: only 6 up till now. :O_o:
With so few tracks 'n content vs the massive amount of content (and still a strong dev community) I can see why interest is fading - fabulous though it is, it soon becomes boring imo. And with so many commenting on numerous bugs, I don't believe it'll be more popular online than AC for at the very least a year. A bit like leaving a steady girlfriend for a busty blonde, only to find your ex was far more interesting after all.;)

With so few tracks 'n content vs the massive amount of content (and still a strong dev community) I can see why interest is fading - fabulous though it is, it soon becomes boring imo. And with so many commenting on numerous bugs, I don't believe it'll be more popular online than AC for at the very least a year. A bit like leaving a steady girlfriend for a busty blonde, only to find your ex was far more interesting after all.;)
Good thing we can switch our sim-ladies on a minute basis :p:roflmao:

@Medilloni : I totally agree. Nice With the content of AC @Craig Dunkley gives us each week challenging races in which it is for me great fun trying to become a better driver. After three events with the busty blonde I already became a bit bored with it.

Craig, if it is okay with everyone else, is there any chance of increasing the qualifying time - 20 minute practice time seems wasted on Nordschleife?
The reason that I'm asking this is that in my last GT3 race at Nordschleife I got caught up in a cue of half a dozen cars @ T13, despite setting off several minutes after the start of the qualifying session. As a consequence of the wait, I started my flying lap on cold soft tyres and the lap didn't end well. With a change of tyres I only had only enough time to do one flying lap, and that was compromised by another driver - if every car is on the track at the same time that roughly equates to a twenty seconds between each car, but there is more than a minute difference between the fastest and slowest drivers.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%