AC SPECIAL : GT3 @ Nordschleife - Monday 20 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just a thought. But next multiclass event besides Le Mans, we could use the IMSA field with GTEs and the wonderful IER Daytona prototype mod.

Cheers

Sorry for my ignorance, but I only download what I would use for multiplayer ...Is the Daytona prototype posted on this board? I can only use what is posted here (on RD)

You would be adding a "third" class of course and you need to remember 90% of AC tracks only have 24 pit boxes, so at max 8 cars each class. Yes I know we can use OSRW but then you are only looking at users with high performance PC ..so not really fair.

Of course you could drop the LMP's and use the GTE class and the prototype ..now there's an idea :thumbsup:

Sorry for my ignorance, but I only download what I would use for multiplayer ...Is the Daytona prototype posted on this board? I can only use what is posted here (on RD)

You would be adding a "third" class of course and you need to remember 90% of AC tracks only have 24 pit boxes, so at max 8 cars each class. Yes I know we can use OSRW but then you are only looking at users with high performance PC ..so not really fair.

Of course you could drop the LMP's and use the GTE class and the prototype ..now there's an idea :thumbsup:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ier-car-pack-1-uscc-mod.7348/

That is exactly what I meant, drop the LMPs and use the DPi instead. I don't drive them often but they are pretty good and this would seem like the perfect chance to dust them off. The mod also comes with a really good LMP2 car but I am unsure about how the pace is in comparison to the DPi cars. I think they have the same pace but don't quote me on that.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ier-car-pack-1-uscc-mod.7348/

That is exactly what I meant, drop the LMPs and use the DPi instead. I don't drive them often but they are pretty good and this would seem like the perfect chance to dust them off. The mod also comes with a really good LMP2 car but I am unsure about how the pace is in comparison to the DPi cars. I think they have the same pace but don't quote me on that.

I will give them a quick drive and ensure all is good ....if no probs I will hold an event in the near future :thumbsup:

Craig sincere apologies but I wont be able to make this tonight due to work! :(

Lads enjoy, someone please do a Youtube vid of the race :thumbsup:

Hey I am so sorry, my monitor has failed me - it thinks I am running a resolution of about four pixels. No idea what is going on, but I can't use my VR either. I've been trying for the last 45 minutes but no luck (including re-nstalling monitor drivers etc). Sorry to let you down

Hey I am so sorry, my monitor has failed me - it thinks I am running a resolution of about four pixels. No idea what is going on, but I can't use my VR either. I've been trying for the last 45 minutes but no luck (including re-nstalling monitor drivers etc). Sorry to let you down

Wondered where you was ..no worries thanks for letting me know ...hope to see you soon :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%