AC SPECIAL : GT3 @ Nordschleife - Monday 20 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Btw @Craig Dunkley do you like the smell of molten tyres? :roflmao::whistling:
Last event at the Nordschleife 34°C track, now 32°C. At least the left rear tyre goes back to orange from dark red throughout the last bit of the twisty section in Sector 3 :D:p

A picture of my left rear Lambo tyre after two laps:
1421079896610.jpg

haha ..you need a good LAMBO setup to push her that hard :cautious:
Hehe the last double Bellof is crucial to take as straight as possible so the tyre doesn't fade too brutally when going into the difficult right hander into Schwalbenschwanz. It's fun when the ffb becomes so light that you know it's one wrong input and the car is done :D
Interestingly, I never lost the rear there... Wonderful setup indeed! I'm sadly not allowed to share it as it's not created by myself...

Hi Craig, sign me up please, 650S, how I miss GT3:p ...and thanks for organising as always :thumbsup:

Never driven The Ring before but have spent a bit of time with great tips & advice from a seasoned professional (take a bow @RasmusP :whistling:), I'll be thinking of this event as a 'learning curve':roflmao:

haha ..@RasmusP will be slower this time :cautious: ..cause he is towing me around the circuit :roflmao:

Welcome john, you are not alone, I think I know about 50% of it, so hoping to get plent of practice laps in :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 44 26.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 31 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.6%