rF2 Special Event: Oreco 07 LMP2 @ Le Mans 2017 - Sun 01Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry guys, I don't know why , after 3, 4 or 5 laps pc decides to crashed ... :-(
I hope all of you will have a nice race and enjoy between you.
See you next time.
Check if any components are overheating.

Also I have to sign out. I am away for the weekend.
Enjoy the race!

Sorry guys. Pedals have been pulled apart for a service and have not had a chance to finish and get them back together. So rather than go in cold, ill look forward to some ARC Camaro action next weekend if my pedal service works.

Looking forward to the next rF2 event... the endurance pack cars seem pretty great...

Anyone going to run be streaming the race at all? :D

I assume many people are immediately put off by the "Australia Tag". So was I actually, I was surprised to see the race not being on at 8am for me in Europe when I took a look. :rolleyes:
I get put off by the 'EU' tag, but nobody cares ... :rolleyes::cry::cry::cry::D
(Why are the notifications not working again?... thought it was a bit quiet)

Sorry guys. Pedals have been pulled apart for a service and have not had a chance to finish and get them back together. So rather than go in cold, ill look forward to some ARC Camaro action next weekend if my pedal service works.

Looking forward to the next rF2 event... the endurance pack cars seem pretty great...

At a guess I'd say @Otune will be streaming

https://m.twitch.tv/otune/profile

At a guess I'd say @Otune will be streaming

https://m.twitch.tv/otune/profile

Yep, I should be streaming my perspective of the race :thumbsup:

I may not make this one :cry::cry::cry:
Having a commissioning issue on one of our sites that I'm busy dealing with and it does not look like it will be sorted by race time.
I will see how I go.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back