rF2 Special Event: Oreco 07 LMP2 @ Le Mans 2017 - Sun 01Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well that was a fun race. Not a lot of on track action for me as it was more in the pitstops and strategy but it made it feel pretty intense. We'll done @LUkAa996 for the win and the I guess lucky mistake with not changing your tyres :roflmao: And also to @Stiggy for the amazing fuel conservation to bring home third.

I must admit when I came out of my last pit stop and saw Luka flash past me I had a sinking feeling that that was it, but as the laps came down and I got just a little closer each lap, the hope came back. But it wasn't quite to be at the end coming in second by 0.9 after 2 hours of racing. Gutted for @Shawn Jacobs with his disconnect as it would have made it a very close 1,2,3 with all 3 of us doing similar times

Thanks for the race @Tony and @Jamie, great combo :thumbsup:

Awesome combo and race!!!

A good battle at the start with @Jamie, pity that didn't continue for the whole race. And a brief little tussle with @Kevin Harris towards the end. My worn mediums, were no match for your softs.

Only decided a single double tyre stint for the last stint, but i probably should have tried at least 1 more double stint and was a bit conservative with fuel on the last stop.

Well done @LUkAa996 Luka and @Jeremy Talbot and @Stiggy on that amazing fuel saving run. Wish i had thought of doing of doing something similar.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%