rF2 Special Event: Oreco 07 LMP2 @ Le Mans 2017 - Sun 01Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Please register? Is it mandatory to be more than 1 driver? Or can a single pilot participate?
At this stage it is mandatory to have 2 per team. The numbers are not as high as we would have liked so we will make a decision by tonight, If we don't get a much larger field then we will swap to an individual 90 minute race. Hopefully everyone who has joined will sill participate
We will keep you informed

At this stage it is mandatory to have 2 per team. The numbers are not as high as we would have liked so we will make a decision by tonight, If we don't get a much larger field then we will swap to an individual 90 minute race. Hopefully everyone who has joined will sill participate
We will keep you informed
I assume many people are immediately put off by the "Australia Tag". So was I actually, I was surprised to see the race not being on at 8am for me in Europe when I took a look. :rolleyes:

I assume many people are immediately put off by the "Australia Tag". So was I actually, I was surprised to see the race not being on at 8am for me in Europe when I took a look. :rolleyes:
Our races in winter are perfect for europe, Sunday late morning. And we are friendlier than the euro lot. :thumbsup:

I could start the race with Celtic and during the driver swap, I enter in your car
Oh, the betrayal...
giphy.gif

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%