rF2 Special Event: Oreco 07 LMP2 @ Le Mans 2017 - Sun 01Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
For those of you interested in the Le Mans teams event on 1st July, we are considering changing the car to the new upgraded DLC released today. As it is requiring a purchase we do not want someone who has already signed up for the event to miss out if they do not want to purchase the pack. I have created a poll in the event (which is anonymous). Please provide your feedback so we can make a call.
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...ild-2-0-le-mans-1991-1996-sun-01jul18.152113/

Hmm, set this thread to "watch" but didn't get a notification about the poll? Weird. Either way, I'm more than fine with switching to the new oreca 07, just a better car. Track not so much, geometry is just way off in some places but I guess I'll deal with it.

Hmm, set this thread to "watch" but didn't get a notification about the poll? Weird. Either way, I'm more than fine with switching to the new oreca 07, just a better car. Track not so much, geometry is just way off in some places but I guess I'll deal with it.
Thanks Enzo. There have been some issues with notifications on RD

The track is not perfect but it is way closer to lemans than the old one

when is the server most populated. I have a 450ms ping and i want to make sure i can race without messing up anyone's race. If not, i will have to sit this one out, hopefully not.

when is the server most populated. I have a 450ms ping and i want to make sure i can race without messing up anyone's race. If not, i will have to sit this one out, hopefully not.

Kaygeeoh have you done any laps on our server yet? How do you know your ping on our server if you have'nt? We have people race with us from all over the world and never have a problem.
Keep an eye out if you want to tomorrow or friday night our time. We are testing the server so you are likely to see us then. In fact it would be handy if you did come on so we have an extra person to test and it would be good to meet you:thumbsup:
Did you note we are having an official practice session this Sunday. Linked here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...reca-07-lmp2-le-mans-2017-sun-24jun18.155503/

Kaygeeoh have you done any laps on our server yet? How do you know your ping on our server if you have'nt? We have people race with us from all over the world and never have a problem.
Keep an eye out if you want to tomorrow or friday night our time. We are testing the server so you are likely to see us then. In fact it would be handy if you did come on so we have an extra person to test and it would be good to meet you:thumbsup:
Did you note we are having an official practice session this Sunday. Linked here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...reca-07-lmp2-le-mans-2017-sun-24jun18.155503/
I was on the server on Saturday. I'll look out for you on Friday and Sunday

FYI guys, having major issues with the server, seems when there is a few on people are just getting random connection drops from server. I am trying to find out if it is the physical server or the internet/router combo. Will be testing different servers over next few nights to see what it is.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%