rF2 Special Event: Endurance Pack Multiclass @ Le Mans 24h - Sun 7 Jul 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Jamie @Sean @Tony @Pappa_G_27 @Michael Labelle @El-ahrairah @Steve Le Gallez @Jan Larsen @yshmana007 @Magnus Dahlgren @Ross McGregor @Guettoben @michael conger @Knut Mattheisen @Leigh Nielsen @ZeroRisk @Aidan Keranen @Stephen Gibb @Matt @Damien van de Velde @alexSchmurtz @HDrury42 @Roy Magnes @Toi @elloLeo Kinnunen @baker048 @Ryder @Paul Glover @Fushida @RainhamIron @Alexey Spirichev @Brad0wen

Lads!
Just a heads up, tomorrow's race will be a double-file rolling start. However, for the final chicane sequence (indicated in red, below), please make sure you are in single-file in the position that you qualified in. Double-file through the chicane will almost certainly result in damage, death and destruction.

Make sure you begin to line up in single-file once you exit the last of the porsche curves (that straight bit just before pit-entry).

lmmap-1024x488.jpg

I’m getting a package not available error when trying to join the server.
I downloaded le mans recently and I’ve had the endurance pack over a year.
Any ideas?
Make sure you have the latest versions (you must have 2 versions of each):
Le mans track 1.14 and 1.15
BMW M8 GTE 1.66 and 1.67
Corvette GTE 1.88 and 1.89
Norma M30 1.76 and 1.77
Oreca 07 1.62 and 1.63
Porsche RSR GTE 1.82 and 1.83
Try to open and close the launcher and Steam a few time to see if it triggers an update…

If not, you need to go to your inventory (in Steam, in the furthest menu on the right with your username), then rF2 tab, then select the track and/or each car, click on the "View worshop item" button on the right side, then click on "Unsubscribe" (green button). Then close Steam, open it back, open the launcher: it will download the track and cars again. Again, close and open Steam and the launcher a few times if it doesn't work the first time. It is a game in itself, I hope you'll sort it out! :thumbsup:

Make sure you have the latest versions (you must have 2 versions of each):
Le mans track 1.14 and 1.15
BMW M8 GTE 1.66 and 1.67
Corvette GTE 1.88 and 1.89
Norma M30 1.76 and 1.77
Oreca 07 1.62 and 1.63
Porsche RSR GTE 1.82 and 1.83
Try to open and close the launcher and Steam a few time to see if it triggers an update…

If not, you need to go to your inventory (in Steam, in the furthest menu on the right with your username), then rF2 tab, then select the track and/or each car, click on the "View worshop item" button on the right side, then click on "Unsubscribe" (green button). Then close Steam, open it back, open the launcher: it will download the track and cars again. Again, close and open Steam and the launcher a few times if it doesn't work the first time. It is a game in itself, I hope you'll sort it out! :thumbsup:
Thanks for explaining all that Alex :thumbsup:

@Jamie @Sean @Tony @Pappa_G_27 @Michael Labelle @El-ahrairah @Steve Le Gallez @Jan Larsen @yshmana007 @Magnus Dahlgren @Ross McGregor @Guettoben @michael conger @Knut Mattheisen @Leigh Nielsen @ZeroRisk @Aidan Keranen @Stephen Gibb @Matt @Damien van de Velde @alexSchmurtz @HDrury42 @Roy Magnes @Toi @elloLeo Kinnunen @baker048 @Ryder @Paul Glover @Fushida @RainhamIron @Alexey Spirichev @Brad0wen

Lads!
Just a heads up, tomorrow's race will be a double-file rolling start. However, for the final chicane sequence (indicated in red, below), please make sure you are in single-file in the position that you qualified in. Double-file through the chicane will almost certainly result in damage, death and destruction.

Make sure you begin to line up in single-file once you exit the last of the porsche curves (that straight bit just before pit-entry).

View attachment 313730

Just to clarify this... so do we cross the start finish line single file? Or do we need to re-establish double file after the Ford chickens?

Jamie I’m real sorry I know I just sign up but have to back out. I really wanted to take part but waves r here and I have to do a dawn patrol ends up same time as the race for me as I’m on the east coast US .so hopefully someone can have the spot. Also side note for me for the future.went on the server and the ping was 293 is that to high for u guys ? Mayb in the near future they’re b another race like this cents RF2 only let the very fastest compete in the 24h I would really like to use this content with live drivers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.