rF2 Special Event: Endurance Pack Multiclass @ Le Mans 24h - Sun 7 Jul 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi, registered for a long time but rarely being here at RD, (RRE Guy who is new to rF2) but guess that might change ;). Just for the record: No performance issues with european drivers joining the AU timezone server ? Just curious.....
not usually, have a few euro guys the race regularly with us. as long as your ping is stable you should be fine

To anyone driving the corvette and can offer setup advice... I'm having lots of off-throttle oversteer. I like it pointy at the front end but not this much!
I was using the BMW for a recent race (pre-update) which felt great. S397 in all their wisdom just completely messed this up so now I'm getting the same kind of behaviour with the BMW. The rear is all over the place, and my setup is pretty much useless. I'm guessing they may have also updated the Corvette?

I was using the BMW for a recent race (pre-update) which felt great. S397 in all their wisdom just completely messed this up so now I'm getting the same kind of behaviour with the BMW. The rear is all over the place, and my setup is pretty much useless. I'm guessing they may have also updated the Corvette?
Yeah same for me Andy the setup I had for the M8 felt great not so anymore from what I've read elsewhere the M8 may be as much as 2secs (3khp slower top speed) a lap slower since the update.
The Corvette is now slightly slower and the Porsche now appears to be the quickest.

Yeah same for me Andy the setup I had for the M8 felt great not so anymore from what I've read elsewhere the M8 may be as much as 2secs (3khp slower top speed) a lap slower since the update.
The Corvette is now slightly slower and the Porsche now appears to be the quickest.
Compared to the previous RD race, the top speed of the M8 entering the first Mulsanne chicane has dropped (for me anyway) by 5km/h. Ok the temp is 4c higher on the Aussie server, but I doubt that accounts for the difference.

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but here's an extract from the latest Le Mans circuit update. There's a tiny part of me that can't help making a connection :speechless::whistling:;)
Screenshot_20190704-190835_Telegram.jpg

I've been busy this week so done zero practice, are you sticking with the BMW? Or did you tweak the rear wing?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%