rF2 Special Event: Endurance Pack Multiclass @ Le Mans 24h - Sun 7 Jul 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi All, Updated the OP and extended the amount of GTE seeing as it's so popular and reduced LMP2.
Have also added the fact that we will be going thru a 24 hour time cycle so get those light buttons mapped:)

For those that may not know if you unmap the light button the lights will turn on automatically when needed

Think I might be really slow around this track, cannot break 4 mins in a GTE!
I'll sign on with a Porsche, thx.
That's ok. We can mess around at the back. Oo er
I've only just gotten into the 3:59s and way off the pace. Was considering trying the Beemer or the Vette to see if there was much difference in speed.

Last edited:
aaaaaa! I overlooked it was AU... I'm out, sorry. I'd have to pull in to the pits for my morning duties and probably add 10-20 min to that lap time.

@ZeroRisk - sneaking into the sub 4 mins! Benefit of having plenty of time to practice!
Ha ha ha...
I'm so off the pace it's funny. And practice time is limited to an hour or so some mornings if I'm lucky.
Like this morning, I got some good time with the Vette, Beemer and Porka.
Funny thing was that I thought the Porka was a bit of a handful, changed to the Vette, instantly went quicker, changed to the Beemer, quicker still, then back to the Porka and it felt so much better. They're all so different to drive and all l have their pros and cons.
But it doesn't really matter as the good thing about these club races is that there is always someone to play with, or to hunt or be hunted if that's your thang!? :confused:;)
Plus, some of the quick guys could be having an epic battle and make a small mistake meaning you can creep up into the top positions just by being slow and cautious...

Ha ha ha...
I'm so off the pace it's funny. And practice time is limited to an hour or so some mornings if I'm lucky.
Like this morning, I got some good time with the Vette, Beemer and Porka.
Funny thing was that I thought the Porka was a bit of a handful, changed to the Vette, instantly went quicker, changed to the Beemer, quicker still, then back to the Porka and it felt so much better. They're all so different to drive and all l have their pros and cons.
But it doesn't really matter as the good thing about these club races is that there is always someone to play with, or to hunt or be hunted if that's your thang!? :confused:;)
Plus, some of the quick guys could be having an epic battle and make a small mistake meaning you can creep up into the top positions just by being slow and cautious...
Dont forget to put low downforce setup in the car tuning menu

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back