rF2 Special Event: Endurance Pack Multiclass @ Le Mans 24h - Sun 7 Jul 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It would appear that the latest version of Le Man is broken, think they released a fix but the track is still broken.

Be aware.
It looks like they also updated the 3 GTE cars and now the porsche and Corvette are screwed for me, they do not install properly, I am unsubscribing, deleting the 3 GTE cars and resubscribing, will keep you guys posted

Ok, unsubscribing to the content and resubscribing has worked.

In your steamapps>common>installed>vehicles your cars should have versions below
BMW_M8_GTE_2018 1.67
Corvette_C7R 1.89
Oreca_07_LMP 1.63
Porsche_991RSR_GTE 1.83

There should be no folders that have a (1) or (2) after the name , if it does it is a corrupted install
In your steamapps>common>installed>locations The Lemans track should now be version 1.15

Server is up , please make sure you can get on

It looks like they also updated the 3 GTE cars and now the porsche and Corvette are screwed for me, they do not install properly, I am unsubscribing, deleting the 3 GTE cars and resubscribing, will keep you guys posted

On steam people were commenting about how the track stops loading, apparently has been discussed in the Studio 397 Discord.

Hi, registered for a long time but rarely being here at RD, (RRE Guy who is new to rF2) but guess that might change ;). Just for the record: No performance issues with european drivers joining the AU timezone server ? Just curious.....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%