rF2 SPECIAL EVENT: 90 Minutes of Paul Ricard - Fri 31Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Would like to jump in GTE
Unfortunately the number of participants is limited to 38 due to the amount of available garage spaces, therefore I have had to add you to the reserves list for now because there are currently no spaces remaining. I am terribly sorry. :unsure:

Darn I missed this one ..Reserve list it is ..GTE :thumbsup:
Reserve please:)
reserv lmp2
I have added all of you to the reserves list. :)

A note for everyone - I will let each of you know if and when a space becomes available, and move you up the list. I recommend that you turn up on the night in case there are any last minute absentees. :thumbsup:

Damn, the sunset over Paul Ricard is quite beautiful.

rFactor2_2018_08_29_00_44_14_606.png

Last edited:
reserves for GTE please
You have been added to the reserves list. :) As I said to the other guys, I will let you know if and when a space becomes available, and move you up the list. And I recommend that you turn up on the night in case there are any last minute absentees. :thumbsup:

Well it will be just me, I left as the only option to choose the safety car, it seems that there was some update of cars and the circuit, I dont know, it will be my problem, then I try it again. Thanks.

Edit again.
Photo 1 - When I enter the server the categories do not appear,
Photo 2 - when I enter tuning the SC goes out
Photo 3 - when I enter the server this message comes out and takes me out of the server.
Surely it's my fault, but I can not find the solution yet.
In the RD AU server I can enter perfectly.
Greetings.

View attachment 267197
That looks very strange indeed! :O_o: I have no idea why the safety car is appearing when you enter the Tuning menu. I guess you are also entering the server with the safety car, which would explain the "Configured Vehicle Class Does Not Pass Filter" message and why you are subsequently being kicked from the server.

Are the cars, which are required for this event, visible in single player mode? Which cars, if any, are visible in single player mode when you select 'S397 SE @ Paul Ricard' as the series? Is this series even visible.

The first thing that I would recommend is uninstalling (and deleting) the 'S397 SE @ Paul Ricard' server mod via the Content Manager in the Launcher, and attempting to join the server again. If there is a configuration (.ini) file with a name containing 'S397 SE @ Paul Ricard' in the 'UserData\player' folder then I suggest you also delete this file. If the problem persists then you could try unsubscribing from and resubscribing to all of the required components for this event, and maybe also check the integrity of your rFactor 2 installation via Steam. If you still have no joy then as a last resort you could try uninstalling and reinstalling rFactor 2.

Hopefully this helps! :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea