rF2 SPECIAL EVENT: 90 Minutes of Paul Ricard - Fri 31Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I would like to sign up for this race , looks like its full
so put me on reserve please LMP2
thank you
I have added you to the reserves list. If a space becomes available then I shall let you know, and move you up the list. I recommend that you turn up tomorrow night in case there are any last minute absentees. ;)

This is the reason for my problem on the server, my Endurance Pack has disappeared.
That would certainly explain the problem! Though I don't know why it has failed to verify... :O_o: Anyway, the fact that I can see you on the server (at the time of writing) suggests the issue has now been resolved! :p

Im really sorry will have to drop out compeletely :cry:
I'm sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us. I shall remove you from the list. Hopefully we'll see you again next week. :)

@IlPaoletto, you have been moved up the list. :thumbsup:

Reserve for GTE please
I have added you to the reserves list. If a space becomes available then I shall let you know, and move you up the list. I recommend that you turn up tonight in case there are any last minute absentees. ;)

Last edited:
It would be great if someone could tell me how Tyre wear and Fuel consumption is on this track with the GTE.
I don't know if I'll find time to do some longer runs today.
Pretty sure we will have to pit for fuel, but will the medium tyres last? :)

It would be great if someone could tell me how Tyre wear and Fuel consumption is on this track with the GTE.
I don't know if I'll find time to do some longer runs today.
Pretty sure we will have to pit for fuel, but will the medium tyres last? :)
No testing but 99% that any tyre compound lasts the race, but up to you if you change them. Absolutely have to stop for fuel once.

Pretty much the same predicament as @Buster . Very new to the sim and I'm needing a lot of practice and I just have not got the time to make a competitive setup.
So reluctantly I have to pull out of this event. Double poo bum.:mad::(
Good luck everybody, have fun keep it clean. :thumbsup:

Still on the reserve list, so please take me out, will not now be able to find the time, to do the required practice (for me) ..Good luck all :thumbsup:
I am sorry about this mate - it's a real shame that some of these tracks force us to restrict the number of participants so much. :( I have removed you from the list. Hopefully we'll see you again (preferably on track) next time. :rolleyes:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.